Oct 19, 2003

Attachments

• teams2.jpg
    teams2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 445

poke

Oct 19, 2003
mendoza10 said:
i cant believe Leon Knight was in the standard the night before the Bristol Game - thats totally unprofessional:nono:

:jester:

poke - you done your best to make me look like a pisshead:drink: :clap:

:angel:

the amount of emptys he was taking back to the bar as well :drink: :drink: :ohmy:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
f***ing great man, if i was on that wage i'd be getting pissed pre game too.....does'nt say much thiugh :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Happy Leon

Attachments

• leon small2.jpg
    leon small2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 361

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Tomorrow, I'll get some pics up tomorrow...honest.

Although you've already got an excellent selection on here so I don't feel as guilty as I should!

In my defence, I'm bloody tired 'cos in the days leading up to the match I was operating on 4 hours sleep a night. So when it was all over on Friday, I went home, had a whole 5 hours kip before going to Bristol and have since spent the weekend indulging myself and enjoying a little holiday! Normal service will be resumed tomorrow though!!!
:lolol:

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Does anyone want to write a report? Richie Morris? I am not really going to have time today.

This was the team:

1. Pete Griffin
2. Dave McNiven (11. Ricky Marlowe)
14. Sheehan Edmonds (12.Gareth Clarke)
5. Matt Gurr
3. Max Healey (18.Alan Morden)
4. Mark Owen (17. Simon Barrett)
15. Sam Mellor (19. Andy Rumble)
6. Toby Phillips
16. Adie Costello
7. Malc Buss (10. Brett Mendoza)
8. Wayne Emerson (73. James McCullough)

Unused Sub: 13. Matt Brunning

Goals: Wayne Emerson(2) Adie Costello (2) Gareth Clarke Brett Mendoza

Palace goal scored by 7. Trilby

Last edited:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Adie didn't get two!!!!! The tanoy AND official raffle caller bloke said it was scored by that hero number 6....NOT 16 as previously thought.

Good goal by him

Chris_J

Apr 6, 2004
Kent
Chesney Christ said:
I spoke to Chris Jones as we were walking back out for the second half and he said - "you're playing well but we've got a gameplan for you". I soon found out what that was.

That wasn't quite what I meant! :D

I was gutted with the result and our general performance, our two Centre Backs (not Paul Stipala) were shocking and it was pretty demoralising watching them! :nono:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Without wanting to break the whole 'pat each other on the back' thing I thougt the way some of the palace players went after the ref and their tackling towards the end was a bit :tosser: It reminded me of ewhat I really think of most people/things from Croyodn and not the hard work and grace they had shown the 2 previous years.
You didnt see us react that once last year or the year before..

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Vinyl Richie said:
Adie didn't get two!!!!! The tanoy AND official raffle caller bloke said it was scored by that hero number 6....NOT 16 as previously thought.

Good goal by him

I have consumed far too much alcohol between then and now so I don't know.

This is why I am not going to write the report!

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
apart from adie's tackle last year!!!!

I've got a couple of cracking bruises from some of the tackles that were going in at he end, but then its all part of the game isn't it.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
I have seem to have collected a lunp on my thigh from my Bobby Moore tackle towards the end. The ginge from their team also stood on my foot in the 2nd minute and the white part of my sock was covered in claret at the end:angry:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
sheebo said:
well played everyone

Gareth Glover - i believe it was u videoing the REMF match and changing room action - i would really really like a copy - perhaps we can make some and sell them - sure we'd easily sell 20 between us - more money for the REMF:)

what changing room action was there, I cant remember any?

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
Gary Nelson said:
Without wanting to break the whole 'pat each other on the back' thing I thougt the way some of the palace players went after the ref and their tackling towards the end was a bit :tosser: It reminded me of ewhat I really think of most people/things from Croyodn and not the hard work and grace they had shown the 2 previous years.
You didnt see us react that once last year or the year before..
It pissed me off too Gary. When Duncan (our number ten) was having a go at the ref, I just wanted to get the match re-started and get on with it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Trilby said:
It pissed me off too Gary. When Duncan (our number ten) was having a go at the ref, I just wanted to get the match re-started and get on with it.
It was relatively amusing though.

He used to shout at customers like that when he worked at McDonalds.

I think it was just a bit of a shock to some of you after last years performance that we were actually giving you a game.

Trilby

Mar 10, 2004
Offside
I knew you lads would be up for it, but some of our team seemed to think we'd win just be strolling out there. It was really fustrating watching it from up front, I had to drop back just to get a touch of the ball.

Still, next year it will be ours again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here