Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF golf match, Fri 15 Sept 2006

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
Having no luck so far.........most are playing in a tournament at Mid-Sussex. Have left messages with two others this afternoon.....awaiting replies. I don,t know if you know ex Albion, Jimmy Collins......but he used to know and play with a lot of golfers in tounaments (no fantistic level..!). I don,t know him very well, but if you do...might be worth a phone call...?

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
The Great Cornholio said:
Think I'll have to pass. 114 does not constitute a 28 handicap! I enjoy a game but want to be competitive and last night proved I am several rounds from being competitive.

TGC, it's likely that, due to only a few Palace lads being available, we'll make this an REMF golf day as opposed to a match with the Palace boys. We will still be putting money into the REMF funds however, and keeping up the REMF golf day tratition.

Your contribution, therefore, even if you go round in 114, will still be worth as much as anyone elses. Can I now put you down on the list?

Cheers.

digger2006

Sep 12, 2006
Hi
Just wanted to say hello and voice my support for the REMF golf day. I was at school with Robert and have been trying to get to the footy match every year without success. (live in Northampton)
I am really chuffed that more events are planned for the fund and I hope the golf day is a blast. Can't make it down to Sussex but
Can someone let me know how and where to send a contribution?
Lastly I am intrigued by the cricket idea, especially as me and Rob used to play in the same team years ago. Did this happen? would love to be involved next year although sorry to say I am not strictly an Albion fan (although Zamora is in my fantasy team...does that count?)
Needless to say I have been thinking of Rob a lot in the past week or so and it's been really good to find you guys still remembering him and supporting the work of the fund.
Please pass my best wishes to Doug and Laura if they come on friday.
Cheers
Craig McLeish

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Craig

I have your mobile and will call you.

The REMF account is

Lloyds Tsb
Hove Town Hall Branch
AN - 2871666