Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF golf match, Fri 15 Sept 2006

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Woodchip said:
First post said 28th July. Looks like it moved further through the thread. My bad for not reading the entire thread (all two pages of it) :down:
Let that be a lesson to you:lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can someone confirm the new date and that everyone knows about it and we have enough numbers as I need to let the Eatons know.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is the 15/9 booked ???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sorry I am going to have to dip out of this one.

I am at the Belfrey the Sunday and Monday 18/19 and Tony's lot are at Singing Hills on the 8th, so I cant afford it I am afriad.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
This match is definitely on.

Palace are a bit light on numbers at the moment, but we can still get 24 players out and support the REMF.

It's still excellent value and a warm glow will be received by everyone who does their bit to swell the funds.

Can all interested, please confirm on this thread.

GARETH:
can you please check your pm's. Thanks.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Right.

Can the following please comnfirm their availability for Friday 15th September.

s.stubbs
Cadiz Seagull
Booley
Hove born and bred
Marshy
cjdavis

I know of 6 others who can be there, including the Albion legend Paul Rogers, so whether or not Palace can only get about 6, it's still game on.

If you know anyone else who might be interested, get them to add their name.

When all said and done, it's to put money into the fund.

We'll be playing, almost to the day, on the 5th anniversary of 9/11 which, tragically, started the REMF. Let's not lose sight of that!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tony

Is someone in the Brighton supporters organising the players and what time shall I get there with the Eatons for the presentations and raffle ?.

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
I,m definitely in........if you need any other players who are Brighton supporters, let me know.....I,ll make some calls...

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Gareth,
I've spoken to Wayne this am. He's just back off hols, but has this day in his diary. Saving a disaster, he should be ok to organize the Albion boys. If not, I can probably get someone else, maybe one of the Kemp boys who have played every year.
As we start at 10.30, allow 4+ hours, last 4-ball at approx 11.00, all eating by 3.30, presentation at 4.00. I should be ok for about 3.30-3.45 barring a disaster on the M25.

CJ,
if you could get hold of a few more Albion supporters, that would be great. Although the day is a match against the Palace boys, when all said and done, it's about putting money into the fund, so if 24 Albion lads have a days golf, so be it. I do know that Kevin, the Palace organizer, and the other Palace boys really enjoy playing their part in this, but it's an awkward time of the year for some of them.

Tony......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
quelle suprise

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Great Cornholio said:
??? Wouldn't be having a pop, would you?

of course not...stop being so defensive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here