Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Flag 2

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We could either amke cheques payable to the REMF and pay out from there ot payable direct to thje flag manutacturer, tba, does anyone know where we got the original flag from

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 315

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How about the REMF DVD suggestion ?

Sounds plausible to me as a spin-off.

Or how about 50% of the flag is paid from this - good idea Adrie

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
£20 from me.

Please can we have it of such a size that we can easily transport it to EVERY game

Gareth -

Have you talked to the guy who organised the flag the first time? There are a lot of decisions to take about the specification, material, fire proofing, certification, etc. And which suppliers to contact for quotes.

To say nothing of the great debate about the design.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
£50 from me - please make the flag more 'portable'. We need it at all home/away games I think.

Yup, must be a lightweight material this time.

Have another £20.

Might also be a good idea to get the ballboys to run it out at home games, cos there's never enough volunteers otherwise.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
go on then , 20 notes cheque wise from my good self if i can pay start of August :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 405

I will contact Downloaded Penguin for details and give budget to them and see what they can come up with. I think something smaller but more striking.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ok, just mulling over ideas, can everyone de stress, I am not a designer and will go along with the original design, I am more than happy to pass this task onto someone else, the idea of the thread was to get a commitment to buy a new flag thats all

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ok, just mulling over ideas, can everyone de stress, I am not a designer and will go along with the original design, I am more than happy to pass this task onto someone else, the idea of the thread was to get a commitment to buy a new flag thats all

Where are there any signs of people showing stress ?

Just questions raised

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
pipe down !

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Was it Brett who was organizing a group of people to go looking for the old one? Did we actually do that - I'd hate to think we all fork out some more money and its found. In fact I'd like to think we're unturned every box at Wothers before we go the route of a new one.

Could the last person who went there PM me or let me know on here? I'm more than happy to go over again or not if they are satisfied it is actually lost?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No money will be paid out until we have categorically decided the first flag has been lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here