Remain unbeaten but not get promoted

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Possibly..but we were one up at Reading and let it slip..we have missed penalties and failed to score against ten men to win games..We have Drawn seven games I believe four we should have won...Preston was poor and we could have lost that at the end. Perhaps we should open up a bit, win more and lose some ?

I think that is always due to perception. We played a good team away from home and I would prefer to leave it that Reading equalised, rather than us letting it slip. A draw was a fair result, though you could of course view it as us letting the lead slip, I appreciate. I am not disputing what you say about the other games, by the way, and you are right about the four matches, just your criticism of the final three matches,

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
With our current squad, we'll make the play-offs this year, I've got no doubts about that.
Bring in a striker comparable to Ulloa in January, we'll be pushing for the top 2.

We've got 3 winnable home games coming up and Burnley away.
7 points should be the minimum picked up from these.

What's Rickie Lambert up to?

Playing for west brom

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Weirdly, had we thrashed Preston, but lost narrowly at both Reading and Sheffield Wednesday, we would still be top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports