Recommendations for breakfasts in Sussex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
The bungalow on Barnhorn Road, Little Common and Sherry's by Heathfield market. Best breakfasts I've had anywhere, not just in Sussex. Can't decide between them though.

Maybe Sherrys just shades it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can point out 1 not to visit, unless it has changed hands in the last 12 months.

FAO Ben' Grandad: Shut up you tart. :tosser:This thread is about recommendations for Breakfast in Sussex, not the ones that are not worth visiting.

You pedantic prat, did anybody say anything about the reccomendations having to be good ones?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Woodies Diner, along Hove / Portslade seafront (next to the surf shop, opposite the petrol station). EXCELLENT American-style diner which does all the US-style pankcakes etc, as well as a mighty fine fry-up. Nicely done out, and on my last visit I'd have happily f***ed at least two of the waitresses.

Woodies is for WINNERS :thumbsup:

ADAMS OUT!!

May 9, 2008
FAO Ben's Grandad

Note what the original poster said: Okay, following the trend for restaurant and ethnic food suggestions, I am looking for recommendations now - for the best BREAKFAST FRY-UP place

Ben's Grandad, don't be a complete pillock. The original poster says he is looking for the BEST breakfast fry up place, not those that are not recommended you fool.

:jester:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Note what the original poster said: Okay, following the trend for restaurant and ethnic food suggestions, I am looking for recommendations now - for the best BREAKFAST FRY-UP place

Ben's Grandad, don't be a complete pillock. The original poster says he is looking for the BEST breakfast fry up place, not those that are not recommended you fool.

maybe so , but was it really worth starting an argument over ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
daves is good, don't use the best ingredients (happy shopper bread) but its good honest well priced scran. I would choose that over any of these places that offer "smoothies" and the like.
Each to there own I guess.

Their smoothies should not be sneezed at, I'll have you know. I thought the idea was to refer a non-greasy spoon type establishment.

There is a small café (can’t remember the name) about 15 metres down Preston Street (from Western Road) on the right hand side opposite The Royal Sovereign pub. Quite a small place, but cheerful, reasonable and good food.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Their smoothies should not be sneezed at, I'll have you know. I thought the idea was to refer a non-greasy spoon type establishment.

There is a small café (can’t remember the name) about 15 metres down Preston Street (from Western Road) on the right hand side opposite The Royal Sovereign pub. Quite a small place, but cheerful, reasonable and good food.

bystander?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

so in 2 posts you've called bens grandad
:tosser:
pillock
and

for no reason

twat

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Biehn
Isn't that on North road?

I think it was Motu or something.

Café Motu sounds about right.

Not bad.

Café Motu is on Trafalgar Street (unless there are two). That's my favourite.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Woodies Diner, along Hove / Portslade seafront (next to the surf shop, opposite the petrol station). EXCELLENT American-style diner which does all the US-style pankcakes etc, as well as a mighty fine fry-up. Nicely done out, and on my last visit I'd have happily f***ed at least two of the waitresses.

Woodies is for WINNERS :thumbsup:

To be honest was not that impressed when we went.

Going to Brio this Saturday in Shoreham, which is nice.............

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be honest was not that impressed when we went...

Well I've never been disappointed.

I'm on Best Man duties again this Saturday, so will be taking the Groom to Woodies for a fry-up. Its an excellent way to start the day (after a round of golf).

Marvellous.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The one at the pitch and putt just before Roedean and above the Marina on the coast road out of Brighton, don't know its name.

Great views, sun trap, round of mini golf before or after. Has all your fry up needs and combos. Often go Saturday, Sunday morning with the papers, lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports