[Football] Recommendations for a pre-match day-out in Croydon?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
spaceport.jpg

Croydon Spaceport is worth a look. (Check that it's not a launch day though - can get busy)

https://twitter.com/croydonspacept

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If you're into extreme sports, there's a pre-match Croydon parachuting experience.*

*subject to weight restrictions

toofattoskydive.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My recommendation for having a pre match day out in Croydon?

Don't have a pre match day out in Croydon

Think SAS. Get in. Get out

This ... it is the only sensible option and my mantra!

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
A few fans milling around outside already by the look of things:

View attachment 140770

Remind me how long it took after you left the Goldstone to get the Amex fit to play in. Didnt planning permission and compulsory purchase problems affect you for years? Sainsburys playing hardball over a small patch of land that has no value to them is the delay. Hope you enjoy the away fans section of the Arthur Wait stand tonight

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Remind me how long it took after you left the Goldstone to get the Amex fit to play in. Didnt planning permission and compulsory purchase problems affect you for years? Sainsburys playing hardball over a small patch of land that has no value to them is the delay. Hope you enjoy the away fans section of the Arthur Wait stand tonight

What has the away section got to do with your new stand?

It's the main stand Palace have replaced isn't it, not the Arthur Wait?

Looking forward to seeing it in all its' glory tonight.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Bit different, You already have a stadium and arguing over a sliver of land. You have the plans in place and work was starting in 2018? Smoke and mirrors, ring any bells?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports