Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recent Violent and Sexual Crimes

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There are plenty of long standing migrants who think there are too many people here. I heard it plenty of times. End of the day it is in everyone's interests to control the numbers of people coming in to this country for various reasons. Whoever said it was racist is quite frankly silly. Lots of other countries have a proper in and out system and nobody says bugger all about that, so why can't we.

At the moment nobody knows the real numbers coming in, we don't know the numbers coming from the EU, we don't the numbers coming from outside the EU and we don't know the numbers of illegals entering the UK or the illegals that are already here. I reckon we must have around 200,000 - 300,000 arriving in the UK every year at the moment, once you take out the number that have left the UK. In my opinion that is far too many.
We know migration last year was up to 260,000 and God knows how many more illegals entered...It's a massive massive problem that needs addressing asap.You wait til the middle classes jobs become under threat from immigrants,they will then start moaning when their wages flops.Like I said at this moment in time it's the lower class workers that are really hurting at the moment.
Reading has huge numbers of polish around 30,000 and in time brighton will go the same way...I admit i do like the polskies as they work hard and many do try to integrate,but it's just to bloody many to quickly.
Yep most migrants who've been here decades say the same and even many newbies are shocked by how many are flocking in.

I find it astonishing that many on here don't see it as an issue...Wait til their wages flops and they will soon realise I can tell ya.

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Came across this while watching the three main parties bullshit and must say it made me laugh. Problem is though the clip is spot on isn't it?

Catchy music and lyrics apart from the three letters towards the end but other than that I thought it was good. :cool:

I'm sure you're either Footsoldier's alt account or El Pres on a windup.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The fact that you consider black people to be lazy, and they have been for 40 years apparently, the fact you consider Turkish men to have a high propensity for rape, and that ethnic minorities in general have a low opinion of women, these are the things that help to make you a racist. You judge people first and foremost by their ethnicity, not by their individual conduct. Having concerns about high immigration is not racist, but singling out certain races to have particular traits, and generalising about these traits as a reason for them to be denied the chance to live here is racist. The Nazis in Germany in the late 20s early 30s,started their persecution of the Jews by first highlighting the supposed flaws in their collective characteristics, that made it easier in the long run to murder six million of them. It all has to start somewhere.
I didn't say all black people are lazy as that would be an idiotic thing to say...A sizeable proportion are defiantly lazy with a low work ethic and that's not just based on many I've worked with.
Turks are well known for for being sleezy towards woman and being 12/13 means nothing to them,cause that's not every Turk,so I wont generalise things to much.
It doesn't make me a racist...Im stating certain cultures and enthnicitys are diffrent to ours and some of these are not wanted in our society.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I didn't say all black people are lazy as that would be an idiotic thing to say...A sizeable proportion are defiantly lazy with a low work ethic and that's not just based on many I've worked with.
Turks are well known for for being sleezy towards woman and being 12/13 means nothing to them,cause that's not every Turk,so I wont generalise things to much.
It doesn't make me a racist...Im stating certain cultures and enthnicitys are diffrent to ours and some of these are not wanted in our society.

That does make you a racist, just admit it for Gods sake, I would have more respect for you if you did

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I haven't read all this thread, and from a few of the posts glad I haven't, but, hasn't the overall trend been, for many years, that crime, and violent crime has been dropping?

Yet people all think things used to be better. Was going to start a thread on it but couldn't quite be arsed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A thread about violent and sexual crime seems to hav wandered off from page 2 to racism and immigration and i cant quite see why

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
That does make you a racist, just admit it for Gods sake, I would have more respect for you if you did
Now if I said I was a racist that would make me ignorant to the ones I like right?
So saying that some cultures are dodgy and lazy etc etc makes me a racist?
This is what's wrong with political correctness going mad in this country...People to scared to say what they're thinking in modern day britain.If everyone spoke what they thought about certain things..you would be shocked trust me.People are not allowed to say certain things anymore as its discrimination.

D

Deleted member 22389

A thread about violent and sexual crime seems to hav wandered off from page 2 to racism and immigration and i cant quite see why

Page 2 went to immigration because someone mentioned the numbers of foreign criminals in our system.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Page 2 went to immigration because someone mentioned the numbers of foreign criminals in our system.

oh yes...i just didn't see any breakdown in those stats...as to why they were in prison...also not mentioning that the majority were still British...almost suggesting that no british person could possibly commit a violent/sexual assault ..all seemed a bit strange

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do think that if we stop immigration and give good british born and bred people a chance like

Jimmy Saville
Ian Huntley
Fred West
Harold Shipman
Denis Nielsen
Peter Sutcliffe

then at least you could leave your back door unlocked and know your granny would be safe

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
oh yes...i just didn't see any breakdown in those stats...as to why they were in prison...also not mentioning that the majority were still British...almost suggesting that no british person could possibly commit a violent/sexual assault ..all seemed a bit strange
Well considering this is bloody britain im sure most are bloody british...Christ

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
What pointing out facts that blacks are well known for these crimes?its not racist its a fact that half are probably going down this path.Of cause many blacks are fantastic hard working people like most of us.

You're twisting it...yet you come up with the bloody stats...im speaking my mind about gang culture etc,you are bringing up stats and adding nothing to it.
Yes, how dare he introduce facts into a discussion...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here