Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why I'm voting for UKIP

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
You really must be incredibly stupid if you believe that. Also if you can't compete in a job market against people who's first language ISN'T English you might want to take a good look in the mirror...

and see what exactly? that you are thick and common and stupid and deserve to have a shit life as its cheaper to import romanians than invest in education and opportunities? and its all your fault for being a yobbo.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
A handy flowchart for those still not 100%

original.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ooo thankyouverymuch. If I'm that popular maybe I should start my own party and base it on some other fiction and fear like UKIP.

There's too many young people in the country! We're all dooooooomed. I'll call it UKWewonthewaryouknowIP.

Fiction and fear? I thought UKP was built on the twin pillars of drivel and chimp?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
UKIP wont be around for long, so Im not that bothered by them...I enjoy laughing at them, and their support...and for reasons that you know...thats it really..

Personally, if I wasnt happy about things, I would look for an alternative, but that alternative, wouldnt include a large percentage of racists, and neo nazis, sorry.

Jan 30, 2008
and you are a pointless **** to me.....anything else?

I dont 'impose' anything, on anybody....i reserve the right to laugh at stupid *****, who are conned by the UKIP, but thats my perogative....deal with it..

pssst...when I see NSC's rightwing ****wits, tell Spanish he has no say (never seen it happen yet).....then, ill say **** all...deal?

haha..
STILL HAVEN'T GRASPED THE SITUATION AS TO WHY NO ONE VALUES YOUR OPINIONS :dunce:
SHAME YOU CAN'T MAKE AN EFFORT TO POP OVER TO CAST A VOTE LIKE YOU DID TO "point and laugh "at M.F.E THE OTHER WEEKEND, you really are a sorry story :)
regards
DR

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It also tells you more about UKIP's policy than any of their politicians or supporters do

Actually it says that whoever drew it knows nothing about flowcharts.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
STILL HAVEN'T GRASPED THE SITUATION AS TO WHY NO ONE VALUES YOUR OPINIONS :dunce:
SHAME YOU CAN'T MAKE AN EFFORT TO POP OVER TO CAST A VOTE LIKE YOU DID TO "point and laugh "at M.F.E THE OTHER WEEKEND, you really are a sorry story :)
regards
DR

I made the effort....I voted with a proxy vote....thanks for worrying...you stupid ****

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
He's soooooooooooooo clever isn't he.

What a f****** a******* this man is. As if the causal racism wasn't enough, he's now making light of child abuse. Well done.

BLOOM OUT, and Dick TIGHT too.

I'm voting DEAN WILKINS

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
There is a better than average chance that anti EU or anti Euro parties will win 1/3 of all the seats in the European parliament once all the elections are complete. The UK and Dutch elections are today and will probably see big gains for UKIP and Gert Willders PVV, respectively, wiping the floor with the traditional parties. France's FN (Front Nationale) and the Alternative fur Deutchland in G.ermany are predicted to come first and second there too. the Northern League in Italy and Golden Dawn in Greece are a shoe in and you can add nationalists from Denmark to Portugal to the leader board as well.

You can see why the mainstream politicians are shitting bricks. How can they keep hold of their lucrative jobs in the EU with all these right wing troublemakers messing up the joint.

My money is on one of the other big economies (probably France) forcing the issue before Farage and his bunch of half wits get the chance to really do more than annoy the politicians and media interests currently stifling the debate in these islands.

If the Europeans, especially the rich Northerners, are getting sick of throwing their taxes down the black hole that is the Mediterranean bloc then the Union is doomed. Germany and France have already been tested to the limit and, with o% growth across the continent it ain't looking good for Brussels.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Dave if you want rid of UKIP for all the reasons you state, how can anyone have faith in a political system, that tells us one thing and then does the opposite.

For example:
David Cameron yesterday refused to repeat his pledge to radically cut migrant numbers, raising the prospect the pledge could be dropped from the Conservative manifesto.
The 2010 manifesto promised to cut net migration to "tens of thousands".

Well it's now 2014 and nothing has changed has it. It's just not enough anymore.

Perhaps with the economy showing growth, employment levels at record amounts and the national debt falling, he's busy with other things that make a greater difference to the country?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Actually it says that whoever drew it knows nothing about flowcharts.

the xenophobia and intolerance hiding behind immigration control one is the best. it just shows the contempt people have for the effect migration has on certain areas.

none of these people ever said in 1984 that miners fears were irrational. stupid people trying to preserve communities and trades. just having their 'fears stoked' by scargill. idiots. plenty of work down south if they dont like it. its exactly the same thing, just add the fact the comopetition is foreign and people shit themselves desparately trying to prove themselves better people than others.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Perhaps with the economy showing growth, employment levels at record amounts and the national debt falling, he's busy with other things that make a greater difference to the country?

If you're going to post something not about Dean then maybe you should logout and use your normal account ? :wink:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
It's about time people like you woke up and smelt the coffee for a change instead of labeling everyone as racists because they disagree. To many people you say? There's not enough houses at it is and we let in 250,000 every year and people wonder why we haven't enough? How about hospitals? not enough and A&E are swamped, why? Prisons are 3rd full, why?

uncontrolled immigration.

BUILD SOME MORE F****** HOUSES, HOSPITALS & PRISONS. HOW F****** HARD IS THAT?

Apologies for shouting but it's not like this is a new problem is it. When did the majority of the Poles come over here? It's getting on for 10 years ago and we are stuck having the same stupid debate.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Or perhaps he is a bellend for promising to sort this out in the first place. The latest net migration figures show a massive jump in EU migration(20%^) and 35k increase year to date for non EU.

Oh dear Dave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here