Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why I'm voting for UKIP

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
You really must be incredibly stupid if you believe that. Also if you can't compete in a job market against people who's first language ISN'T English you might want to take a good look in the mirror...

Never was a problem before 97 when Labour came into power and opened the flood gates to immigrants.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I got a feeling this board is going to go into meltdown on Friday, when UKIP scare the shite out of all the other parties tomorrow at the polls.....I'm in.

Think you might be right KeV.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Exactly.

If your job is taken by an immigrant who can't speak English, what that should tell you is that you're utterly shit at your job.

I'm no friend of UKIP but that's not necessarily true.

Immigrants are easier to bully and force to work longer and for less money, less likely to be aware of their rights, less likely to be able to stand up for themselves.

Zero hour contracts. It's the modern slavery.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
No you didn't, but you was implying it which is just as bad. I take the government charts with a pinch of salt as we all know they are false and are produced to keep the public happy.

So just who puts together the charts and statistics that you and UKIP are using for their propaganda?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Don't start a conspiracy theory please! Decided by Brussels (funny that, joking!), and known about for months. No stitch up here.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Thing is, the people who bash UKIP on social media i.e Buzzfeed won't go and vote anyway, most are 18-24 and socially liberal, so the bashing is pointless; it's counter-effective.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
No you didn't, but you was implying it which is just as bad. I take the government charts with a pinch of salt as we all know they are false and are produced to keep the public happy.

And statements like saying the Britain was going to open the door to 29 million Romanians and Bulgarians is better???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I see Labour are also in the was because a councillor has likened the conservatives to the Holocaust and Nazis BBUUUUUUTTTTT all the UKIP bashers have kept quiet on this

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
People vote on Thursday but results are announced on Sunday? The general elections results, then we know who has won on the night, this sounds rather fishy, I expect a stitch up and rigging.

I must admit I did laugh out loud.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I see Labour are also in the was because a councillor has likened the conservatives to the Holocaust and Nazis BBUUUUUUTTTTT all the UKIP bashers have kept quiet on this

Did read that today, there is demand for the Labour counciler to step down or be sacked but as usual Ed 'Gromet' milliband has backed him :facepalm:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The press and David Cameraon, Nick Clegg, David Milliband has shown total disrespect for another party leader and trying to class anyone who doesn't agree with their ideology as racists.

OK then, I'll ignore the fact UKIP have bought this all on themselves for a second. Please let us know why you're voting for UKIP, apart from their immigration and EU policy.

Still waiting ......

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To be fair, Aiden Gillen's accent is quite confusing.

It was unbelievable that moment when he brought Sansa into the boat. He completely lost what his accent was meant to be, I thought she was genuinely going to say something about it, like it was an intentional character moment.

D

Deleted member 22389

When you think about it, it is quite worrying how easy it has become for people to use the word Nazi and Racist so freely at other people. In fact it is utterly disgusting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here