Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid are on fire!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Don't see why Mourinho uses a strong team in a cup as could have caused a bad injury for Ronaldo or any of there top players, but with Barcelona getting La Liga and Chelsea getting the Champions league thats the only trophy Real Madrid can really aim for.
Mourinho always tends to play a strong team whatever the competition, but I think the reason this was full strength was because they were diabolical on Sunday.

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
True if he wants to win everything then he can but for example if Ronaldo got injured in the copa del rey which means he missed a few matches in La Liga then it could backfire a bit as Real Madrid are capable of winning La Liga this year but without having there best player they might not be able to perform at there best. But this will get there Momentum as a team going after winning 8-0 so it works both ways and there also still in the tournament which is good for the team.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Win 8-0 in the cup all they want, still not top of the league are they

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Good call Gwylan. La Liga is my regular fare for top class football. It absolutely wets on The Premiership. Even clubs like Levante try and play football. Di Maria was pure class last night and he and Danny Alves are by far and away the best full backs in World Football.

TTF

Pretty sure Di Maria is a winger naturally. I didn't watch the game though so he may have been deployed in a wing back role like as you mention Dani Alves? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here