Real Madrid are on fire!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Cheers. Not often you get two separate hatrickees!

Ronaldo's scoring record at Madrid is looking rather ridiculous. More goals scored than games played I think.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
5' [1 - 0] K. Benzema
9' [2 - 0] M. Özil
31' [3 - 0] K. Benzema
45' [4 - 0] C. Ronaldo
69' [5 - 0] K. Benzema
72' [6 - 0] C. Ronaldo
74' [7 - 0] C. Ronaldo

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
I know, they deserve it though, all played fantastically! Di Maria should have a few too, been awesome today!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
5' [1 - 0] K. Benzema
9' [2 - 0] M. Özil
31' [3 - 0] K. Benzema
45' [4 - 0] C. Ronaldo
69' [5 - 0] K. Benzema
72' [6 - 0] C. Ronaldo
74' [7 - 0] C. Ronaldo

Who are they playing? Woking?

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Don't see why Mourinho uses a strong team in a cup as could have caused a bad injury for Ronaldo or any of there top players, but with Barcelona getting La Liga and Chelsea getting the Champions league thats the only trophy Real Madrid can really aim for.

Last edited:

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Really doesn't matter what Real or Barca do against the other teams in the league as the final standings will be decided by the outcome of the two el classico's

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Or the EPL - Wonder who'll win this year - Chelsea? Man U? Man U? Chelsea?

Good call Gwylan. La Liga is my regular fare for top class football. It absolutely wets on The Premiership. Even clubs like Levante try and play football. Di Maria was pure class last night and he and Danny Alves are by far and away the best full backs in World Football.

Real were pretty impressive but those who witnessed probably the finest performance ever , in last month's El Grande Classico , will realise that they still lag behind Barca.

When you see that Notlob Wanderers are in 6th or so place in the Premiershite you realise that it is, as a league, hyped up beyond all reasoned judgement by the likes of Sky and Talksport.

Me, I am a big Athletic Bilbao fan, also like the stripes of Real Sociedad, slightly paradoxical I know. The Basque Derby a week or so back had the two sets of fans sitting side by side. There is , historically, big animosity between them too, which made that all the more amazing. 31 players out of the two teams on the pitch and bench were home grown Basques.

La liga for me any time, after Divisioon 1 English footy of course!

TNBA

TTF

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Good call Gwylan. La Liga is my regular fare for top class football. It absolutely wets on The Premiership. Even clubs like Levante try and play football. Di Maria was pure class last night and he and Danny Alves are by far and away the best full backs in World Football.

Real were pretty impressive but those who witnessed probably the finest performance ever , in last month's El Grande Classico , will realise that they still lag behind Barca.

When you see that Notlob Wanderers are in 6th or so place in the Premiershite you realise that it is, as a league, hyped up beyond all reasoned judgement by the likes of Sky and Talksport.

Me, I am a big Athletic Bilbao fan, also like the stripes of Real Sociedad, slightly paradoxical I know. The Basque Derby a week or so back had the two sets of fans sitting side by side. There is , historically, big animosity between them too, which made that all the more amazing. 31 players out of the two teams on the pitch and bench were home grown Basques.

La liga for me any time, after Divisioon 1 English footy of course!

TNBA

TTF

I love the fact that with La Liga the younger home grown talents are given a go in the top league of their country. That is why watching Barcelona is a joy to watch, 80% of the side from their ranks.. Superb. What our leagues over here could learn from the Spanish.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Don't see why Mourinho uses a strong team in a cup as could have caused a bad injury for Ronaldo or any of there top players, but with Barcelona getting La Liga and Chelsea getting the Champions league thats the only trophy Real Madrid can really aim for.

The other argument is winning is a habit, if we had put out a strong team against woking and won the first match comfortably would be still be 9 points clear

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Because he likes to win everthing and I fully agree with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports