Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
I know we shouldn't be critical when still top of the league but look at Boro and Derby at 3-0, we don't seem able to push on once 1-0 up, end result we get pegged back more than we should.

Reading are a top team, Rotherham not so much.

Feb 14, 2010
Are you a fan or Palace? You sound like a real laugh a minute type of guy.

Yes he is. If you read the sh!te hews talking about Reading and Brighton. Especially funny coming from a fan of a club whose fans dont turn up in the Championship and who bang drums.

Back to the football, well nothing much ever changes down the Albion does it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I know we shouldn't be critical when still top of the league but look at Boro and Derby at 3-0, we don't seem able to push on once 1-0 up, end result we get pegged back more than we should.

Both of them spent shedfuls during the close season.

Whatever they're doing we've still been more consistent to here ... I'm more than happy with things

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Blackman not required to track back so he can concentrate on attacking. I think we could allow Lualua more freedom to attack if he was playing?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Yeah. My comments have a direct affect on the result.
Take it out on your cat.

PUSSY: It's effect!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looking at the BBC stats, they would seem to be all over us now. Come on Bobby - a moment of magic if you please!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I always find it amusing to see the OfficialBHAFC twitter feed's spin on the game. Cantor and Aspinall immediately called it a keeper error, a fumble. Naylor the same. OfficialBHAFC? "Fierce effort by Blackman, Stockdale couldn't hold it"

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They sound like they're all over us now. A point would be a decent result from here.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
Yes he is. If you read the sh!te hews talking about Reading and Brighton. Especially funny coming from a fan of a club whose fans dont turn up in the Championship and who bang drums.

Back to the football, well nothing much ever changes down the Albion does it.
They've done very well. Sorry you can't be grown up about it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would have settled for a point before a ball was kicked, will still be very happy with one now.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Expectations were mid table at best.

Loving this as long as it lasts.

Who knows, if we are still in the mix in Jan,a striker could turn it into a promotion season ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here