Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not even replying to the Stockdale replied they are so dumb it's ridiculous. Saved a penalty that changed the game against Brum and practically won us the match against Derby.

Let's get in at half time - only 1-0, shocking half but we can come back.

Worst regular player by some margin in our Amex days. Truly dreadful player. I don't boo players but there are exceptions ...

Boo him for what? If you would seriously boo Caskey you are a massive dickhead.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I've seen most games this season and you're wrong. You're entitled to your opinion but he is a very good goalkeeper. He makes mistakes but actually generally has been very good recently, funnily enough when I've seen no comments from you saying how well he's done. Funny that. You clearly have an agenda against him for some unknown reason and it comes out every time you comment. You can't wait to criticise. My opinion, and I'm entitled to it, is that it means you're not a real supporter. Real supporters don't enjoy slagging off players who give their all for the team.

I don't enjoy slagging of our players but he is not a good keeper , you think he is that's up to you , if he didn't make so mistakes I would have nothing to criticise would I ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1-0 HT

Expecting subs at half time. That sounded pretty tame.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
League games....

The claim wasn't just for the league.

But even so, League is

W4
D11
L10

We win or draw 15 out of 25 games, smashing the 'JFC plays we lose' claim.

and only 7 wins in the 30 games backs up we are shitter with him in the side

Maybe. But that wasn't the claim. The claim was we lose if he plays. That isn't true. The majority of the times he plays, we don't lose. This majority is larger if we restrict it to league games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here