Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sorry mate he may have a good run ,but then he finds a way to give the opposition a goal . Nothing to do with being a great fan Stockdale makes too many mistakes and if you can't see that you can't of seen him in goal .

I've seen most games this season and you're wrong. You're entitled to your opinion but he is a very good goalkeeper. He makes mistakes but actually generally has been very good recently, funnily enough when I've seen no comments from you saying how well he's done. Funny that. You clearly have an agenda against him for some unknown reason and it comes out every time you comment. You can't wait to criticise. My opinion, and I'm entitled to it, is that it means you're not a real supporter. Real supporters don't enjoy slagging off players who give their all for the team.

Feb 14, 2010
You kidding? Stockdale has been superb recently, basically won us 3 points against Derby. He was poor earlier in the season but he's turned it around.

Christ we have some ridiculous fans, it's like people look forward to being able to stick the boot in at the first possible chance.

He has been good for the last few games but even in the second half of the season his mistakes have cost us. Has to go nd we need a keeper who makes a couple of howlers a season, not 10 plus.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I told you we should have moved for a new scapegoat during the transfer window, but no..........
With a scapegoat of this lamentable quality we are never going up.
Where's the premiership-ready scapegoat we were promised?

We were priced out of the market. #FFP :thumbsup:

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
You kidding? Stockdale has been superb recently, basically won us 3 points against Derby. He was poor earlier in the season but he's turned it around.

Christ we have some ridiculous fans, it's like people look forward to being able to stick the boot in at the first possible chance.
No our defence was superb , Stockdale made 3 saves on the night but it was the defence with the blocking of shots that won the match ,

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I told you we should have moved for a new scapegoat during the transfer window, but no..........
With a scapegoat of this lamentable quality we are never going up.
Where's the premiership-ready scapegoat we were promised?
Will you be pledging £10?

....oh sorry that's your other post.

:)

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Stockdale makes the occasional mistake, but he makes more than the occasional match winning save. One of the best keepers we've ever had comfortably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here