Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading still not a sell out?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
this at bottom of the relevant page

Please note that tickets for this fixture can no longer be purchased in advance from the club, after the game went off sale at 12pm today.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Support today was awful. Gone from pretty much everyone standing and singing non-stop at Derby to less than 100 people singing today, the performance wasn't good enough no but our support is better than that. Might have been where I was stood but the right side seemed very very quiet.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Support today was awful. Gone from pretty much everyone standing and singing non-stop at Derby to less than 100 people singing today, the performance wasn't good enough no but our support is better than that. Might have been where I was stood but the right side seemed very very quiet.
BBC Berkshire thought we were amazing and credited us for creating at atmosphere. They said clubs like Brighton, who take large followings, were what football is all about.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
BBC Berkshire thought we were amazing and credited us for creating at atmosphere. They said clubs like Brighton, who take large followings, were what football is all about.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Today's atmosphere in the away end is the worst I've heard it for a good few seasons. We made noise before-kick off and just after equalising. Noisy when we scored the second but when they got it back to 2-2 you could pretty much hear a pin drop in the away end for the majority of the remaining game.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Not impressed with atmosphere in the away end.Derby was much better with half as many fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Today's atmosphere in the away end is the worst I've heard it for a good few seasons. We made noise before-kick off and just after equalising. Noisy when we scored the second but when they got it back to 2-2 you could pretty much hear a pin drop in the away end for the majority of the remaining game.

Not impressed with atmosphere in the away end.Derby was much better with half as many fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quite a few families with children at the game today, the news of Stephens not being in the squad plus a pretty weak performance by the team are factors.

Still better than Reading though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here