Reading (H) moved to Friday night now moved to TUESDAY 15TH MARCH

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Another home defeat then.
Sky must have bet against us going up:(

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
FFS!!! indeed. Beyond a joke now. Also the same night as Decapitated at the Concorde 2.

Not happy with this. I guess those viewing figures we saw recently have convinced Sky we are who the people want to watch

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Is it about now that some twunt pipes up "Great, I can go now as I was going to a wedding/on holiday/what the f*ck ever on Saturday" ?
:tosser:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Really starting to think about some sort of protest about this constant changing of fixtures. Across clubs, not just us.

Besides the loss of the Saturday at 3pm fixture you've got fans losing money on pre-paid travel arrangements and lower attendances at grounds. Surely Sky must be aware of this?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
This might be why...

Attachments

• Screenshot_Cropped.png
    Screenshot_Cropped.png
    868 KB · Views: 1,431

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Brighton live on Sky, season 2015/16:

H v Forest
A v Burnley
A v QPR
H v Middlesbrough
H v Wolves
H v Brentford
A v Cardiff
H v Leeds
H v Reading

Basically a QUARTER of fixtures from the start of the season up to the Reading match.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I have always been quite chilled about these changes, but this is now the straw that has broken the camels back.

For me, football is about Saturdays with the odd week game thrown in. It now feels like the other way round, and its all money driven. SKY are dominating the football schedules and its not right, you can blame the club for wanting the money but I know this is starting to piss a lot of fans off now.

Maybe Leeds did have the right idea in hindsight.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Arse cakes.

Was about to contact the club to host the REMF Quiz that night.

Back to the drawing board.

Saturday afternoon before when the game would have been, followed with sky sports sports centre to see the other results come in?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This is getting beyond a joke now. I bought my wife a half season ticket and that's three of the ten games that have moved and we can no longer go to.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I think the fairest thing the club could do is if a child cannot attend due to the game being moved, you should be allowed to upgrade the ticket WITHOUT it adding to the number of allowed upgrades per season.

Agree entirely, maybe reduce the number of upgrades down to 2 for daytime games (12.30/3pm), and allow an upgrade on every evening kick-off.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Might as well get used to it, if we want promotion.

Monday night games.

1230 Saturday
5.30 Saturday
Anytime on a Sunday.

Still a pain though. Trains always seem messed up getting to the game, packed with commuters. Much prefer my leisurely journey to the Amex via The Swan for Saturday 3pm KO's

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Might as well get used to it, if we want promotion.

Monday night games.

1230 Saturday
5.30 Saturday
Anytime on a Sunday.

Still a pain though. Trains always seem messed up getting to the game, packed with commuters. Much prefer my leisurely journey to the Amex via The Swan for Saturday 3pm KO's

Not much danger of that at the moment :down:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I love my Saturday 3 K.Os. Only 4 left (possibly 2 if Burnley and Derby are changed.

Not a happy bunny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here