[Albion] Reading Away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 14, 2010
I've been to both the old Elm Park and their new ground. I have no idea why but playing Reading is probably the fixture that holds the least interest for me. It's just a game where we want 3 points but Reading are a club that I struggle to care about in any shape or form. I suppose they have now been topped by MK Dons in terms of the away games that holds little appeal. No idea why that is the case, and I might even pop down for the game but it just is all a bit "meh" and that is nothing against Reading.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Reading is a very boring & biege town but so what as we are only going there to watch Albion.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
How posting that is 'singing and dancing about it' is beyond me, merely expressing the fact that my tickets arrived this morning and I'm looking forward to an away trip with 4k Albion at the weekend. Please accept my apologies for posting.

Some right miserable cuuunts on here :bigwave:
It's not acceptable to be happy on here:D

Jan 30, 2008
How posting that is 'singing and dancing about it' is beyond me, merely expressing the fact that my tickets arrived this morning and I'm looking forward to an away trip with 4k Albion at the weekend. Please accept my apologies for posting.

Some right miserable cuuunts on here :bigwave:
:facepalm:...................................:tantrum:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports