Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading away - Boxing Day

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
According to National Rail website, there is no trains whatsoever running to Reading on this day from anywhere in the country :nono:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I thought the only day they didn't run was Christmas day. Pretty sure that I've been on a train before on Boxing day to see the Albion play.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really? I've always assumed they never run on Boxing Day. :shrug:

Went to the 3-0 defeat at the New Den under Wilkins on Boxing day and trains ran then.

Maybe its a new thing shrug:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You always had to drive on Boxing Day. From time to time, in particular areas, you get the occasional limited service.

Can we assume that a Boxing Day at the Amex would be 'quite interesting' in terms of parking...no wonder our Christmas fixtures are so crap.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
there's usually one train an hour from brighton to london via everywhere and one from east croydon to london bridge. some people i know went to millwall a few years back but they had to use new cross instead of bermondsey.

You can always get the National Express coach service from Brighton to Reading (Calcot). Change at Gatwick. £56.50 day return. And a taxi to and from the ground. Only £45 with a Coachcard discount.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here