Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ's translator......going nuts again....

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I hope once RDZ speaks fluent English, and at the rate he is picking it up I don’t think it will be long, I hope the translator stays. He is class, love the celebrations.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I hope once RDZ speaks fluent English, and at the rate he is picking it up I don’t think it will be long, I hope the translator stays. He is class, love the celebrations.
He is part of the coaching setup who acts as a translator as he speaks multiple languages

Attachments

• 0E7AE25F-A3EB-4E73-B455-9715F4A37F78.jpeg
    0E7AE25F-A3EB-4E73-B455-9715F4A37F78.jpeg
    439.6 KB · Views: 42

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
When we were bringing on one of the subs - Enciso I think - RDZ went nuts at the bench. Looked like we'd given the 4th official the wrong number on the subs' sheet and Trossard was about to get hooked. Didn't go down well! There's as much action among that cast of thousands as there is on the pitch...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
This, my mate has a seat just to the side too and he says he was saying “f***ing focus” a lot. RDZ expects the subs to be kicking every ball from the bench, paying attention to the game so if they are brought on they are aware of areas of danger/strength.

I bloody love RDZ already, I really do.

That's interesting. Sort of on this subject, delighted to see Billy Gilmour grinning like a Cheshire cat on the post match footage. Looked very happy to be here and part of turning over his old club, even though he didn't have the chance to be fully involved.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He is part of the coaching setup who acts as a translator as he speaks multiple languages
This. In a couple of the training videos he was taking a training session without RDZ there who was doing other sessions. Very much part of the coaching staff and just happens to be a multi-linguist.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Présumably the translator spoke fluent Ukrainian also as RDZ say they were together in Shaktor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here