Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ's translator......going nuts again....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Our Translator loses it 2022/23 edition

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I was sitting just to the side. A lot of the time when Chelsea played out from the back and he was telling the bench what to expect and be aware when they managed to get behind us.
This, my mate has a seat just to the side too and he says he was saying “f***ing focus” a lot. RDZ expects the subs to be kicking every ball from the bench, paying attention to the game so if they are brought on they are aware of areas of danger/strength.

I bloody love RDZ already, I really do.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
This, my mate has a seat just to the side too and he says he was saying “f***ing focus” a lot. RDZ expects the subs to be kicking every ball from the bench, paying attention to the game so if they are brought on they are aware of areas of danger/strength.

That it’s in a nutshell, everyone is involved. They are absolutely mental though lol

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thanks - really good insight that!

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

I think this is going with the idea that subs aren't just guys you bring on when somebody is injured or being too tired. They are "closers" and an integral part of the match day squad.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This thread is great and as @sheebo said, provides a good insight for those of us up in the gods or far reaches of the stadium. It reminded me of the opposite approach by the Fulham manager the year we beat them 5 nil. My son was a mascot and we consequently sat behind their bench. Some of their squad players and subs were on there phones whilst the match was in progress. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here