Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ - Real Madrid

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Swede would be all over that Potter bet 🤣
Speaking of which, whatever happened to the fellow anyway (@Swansman, that is). We used to go at it hammer and tongs, but I was hopefully always highly respectful of his knowledge of European football. I know he got banned from NSC, but I also know that he was/is perfectly capable of circumventing that ban, and it's inconceivable that (unless something really rotten has befallen him) he's not closely monitoring our European tour. Hope so, anyway. Smorgasbord! :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I love it that people think they know the details of RDZs contract, buy-out clause etc. Do you think they know what he had for tea last night?

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
To be hired by Real you either have to have won a lot of silverware or be a club legend. No chance they go for De Zerbi yet, they don’t invest in managers with potential.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Wouldn't be surprised if they came calling next summer depending on how this season goes. If, we managed a champions league spot then he will be sought after by virtually anyone.
If he gets us in a Champions League spot, then we have a good chance of replacing him with someone decent, if the worse was to happen.

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
I think he'll want to win something here.
After all, he hasn't won anything yet.
And I say this as an Italian who is rooting for him.
He still has limits.
In the teams he coached he wanted to get in goal with all the players.
But he has never had a real center forward.
The same philosophy as Guardiola.
Before anyone in those parts realized the importance of a certain Norwegian player.
What would MC be without Erling Haaland?
Instead we have Pedro (a frillo, playing card of little value).
We have Fati, another very light one.
I feel much calmer with Ferguson up front.
I saw a lot of black players in the EPL (no offense, no pun intended, but with great admiration) who defended and protected the ball at the death, with a muscular power that was difficult to counter.
AEK proved it.
In conclusion?
RDZ still has some learning to do.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
I love it that people think they know the details of RDZs contract, buy-out clause etc. Do you think they know what he had for tea last night?

Bangers and mash with onion gravy?

More pointless and panic tinged speculation imo. Just enjoy the show instead of wetting knickers every time a 2 bit hack starts of when one of our players/manager has a good day.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not ready IMO still making what would seem basic errors occasionally with team selections.
This. He is f***ing rubbish. Any club remotely interested in him is clinically insane. Fact.

What?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Alonso is going there, don’t panic.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It's rare for Real Madrid to go for a head coach who has (a) won nothing or (b) has no previous Bernabeu connections. John Toshack was an exception ...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Gus to Real Madrid?

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here