Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rainbow Amex

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Well, judging by some of the responses on this thread we'll be having this campaign for many years to come still. For all those against being "preached to" by anti-homophobia or racism campaigns there is one very simple way of avoiding this. Stop being homophobic and racist. Easy.

Don't worry, they'll be dead soon...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
But we went to watch a FOOTBALL MATCH. We don't want a visual sermon pre kick-off.

Why didnt you stay on the concourse till it had finished, then it wouldnt have ruined you sad life

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Well, judging by some of the responses on this thread we'll be having this campaign for many years to come still. For all those against being "preached to" by anti-homophobia or racism campaigns there is one very simple way of avoiding this. Stop being homophobic and racist. Easy.

I think it’s down to a lot of people don’t like being told what to do or think. Some people are just wired to do the opposite the moment you ask. Children for example, and yes, none of us ever grown up entirely. No matter how much you pretend. Anyway, think of the environment equivalents. Stop using cars. Stop eating meat. Stop flying. I know people who will fly-drive to a steakhouse if you told them that, just because...

Humans eh?!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I noticed that. Talk about bringing the whole club into disrepute.

I imagine this is precisely the purpose of Barber's 'besmirching' clause in the T&C. Lifetime bans incoming once the CCTV footage has been examined and the holders of all the deliberately sabotaged upside-down papers have been identified.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I held up a bottle top, propper nawty!

Jan 30, 2008
I imagine this is precisely the purpose of Barber's 'besmirching' clause in the T&C. Lifetime bans incoming once the CCTV footage has been examined and the holders of all the deliberately sabotaged upside-down papers have been identified.
Pathetic , nothing better to do i guess
regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Pathetic , nothing better to do i guess
regards
DF

I said this yesterday

I thought it looked pretty good at the match today.

However, getting back and seeing how it upset and embarrassed the various Homophobes, Racists, Snowflakes, Gammons and general assorted morons on here, I have now decided it was positively MAGNIFICENT :clap::clap::clap:

But the fact that, a day later, you are still quite clearly OUTRAGED by something you didn't even see because you weren't there, makes me think it was even better than MAGNIFICENT :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
People are getting confused, this was a vote to see if we should show support for the rainbow laces campaign or not.

Supporters were asked to hold up a coloured piece of paper if they wanted to support the campaign and to refrain from doing so if they were against.

These were the results:
View attachment 117987

I am not sure it really is that simple. I wonder how many folk in the East Stand did so because they felt obliged to - people do tend to follow like sheep, and just go along with it. It is possible to fully support inclusivity etc and not feel that you have to hold up a piece of paper at a football match, because someone else thinks that is what you should do.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
BOOM! Now thats how you reply to a troll. Well done sir :clap2:

Oddly enough, you neglected to also quote the answer given which was.

In fact, strange as it may seem, I do. There are plenty of Remembrance Day celebrations in cities, towns and villages all over the country (and I am very supportive of them), but in my opinion you do not need Remembrance Day commemorations at sporting events as well.

Sounds like a consistent and logical opinion to me, but you disapprove so, troll, BOOM etc...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here