Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RAF Regiment Gunner - Missing since Saturday (Suffolk)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sounds like he took a kip in the bin then.

Police searching for missing airman Corrie Mckeague say they are "confident" his body will be found at a landfill site.
The RAF serviceman has not been seen since a night out in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in September.
Suffolk Police revealed a bin lorry seized shortly after the gunner vanished was carrying a heavier load than first thought.
The force is now searching a landfill site in Cambridgeshire as a result.
Live: Follow updates on the search for Corrie Mckeague
Det Supt Katie Elliott told the BBC: "I have a strong belief that we will find him here."
Asked for her reaction to the delay in the correct information about the weight of the lorry's load coming to light, she replied: "It's frustrating for me, I think it must be terribly frustrating for Corrie's family."
Det Supt Elliott said she would "have liked to have had the information sooner that would have led us to this point".
She said finding out about the lorry weight mistake was "very sobering".
"We've been working tirelessly on this investigation to try and find Corrie - that's been our priority the whole way through.
"To have that information really reinforced the decision that we'd already made that we needed to come and search this landfill site."

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sounds like he took a kip in the bin then.

Police searching for missing airman Corrie Mckeague say they are "confident" his body will be found at a landfill site.
The RAF serviceman has not been seen since a night out in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in September.
Suffolk Police revealed a bin lorry seized shortly after the gunner vanished was carrying a heavier load than first thought.
The force is now searching a landfill site in Cambridgeshire as a result.
Live: Follow updates on the search for Corrie Mckeague
Det Supt Katie Elliott told the BBC: "I have a strong belief that we will find him here."
Asked for her reaction to the delay in the correct information about the weight of the lorry's load coming to light, she replied: "It's frustrating for me, I think it must be terribly frustrating for Corrie's family."
Det Supt Elliott said she would "have liked to have had the information sooner that would have led us to this point".
She said finding out about the lorry weight mistake was "very sobering".
"We've been working tirelessly on this investigation to try and find Corrie - that's been our priority the whole way through.
"To have that information really reinforced the decision that we'd already made that we needed to come and search this landfill site."

It's absolutely baffling as to what has happened to the Corrie Mckeague.
I regularly speak to some of his colleagues at my work, who know him.
They have been involved in the search for the guy, on and off over the last few months.
A lot doing it in on duty and off :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sill seems strange though!

Mr Mckeague said his son was "known to sleep in and on top of bins, a fact that has been corroborated by Suffolk Police from their interviews".

His father knew from the start that this was a possibility.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mr Mckeague said his son was "known to sleep in and on top of bins, a fact that has been corroborated by Suffolk Police from their interviews".

His father knew from the start that this was a possibility.

I work with a few guys who knew him, and they wonder how no one sore anything!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
An inquest into the death of Royal Air Force gunner Corrie McKeague is set to take place following an application at the request of his family.
The Chief Coroner for England and Wales has directed the Senior Coroner for Suffolk, the county where the RAF serviceman was last seen, to hold an inquest into his death – which there is reason to believe occurred on 24 September 2016.
A date for a short inquest opening hearing is yet to be finalised, but is expected to take place within the next two weeks, and a pre-inquest review hearing will then be held in early 2021.
The full inquest itself will follow later in the year.
Corrie McKeague, a serving member of the Royal Air Force, was stationed at RAF Honington at the time he went missing.

More 》》》》》》

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Can't believe this was 4 years ago. Where does time go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here