Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radostin Kishishev

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
People keep saying he's slow and looks tired towards the end of matches but I'm convinced that 50% of this is entirely down to what people are expecting him to be like rather than what he's actually like. I'm continually surprised by his turn of pace anyway, he makes nav look like a snail. To compare him to Guy Butters in Hilario.

heavyweightsrbest

Oct 10, 2009
People keep saying he's slow and looks tired towards the end of matches but I'm convinced that 50% of this is entirely down to what people are expecting him to be like rather than what he's actually like. I'm continually surprised by his turn of pace anyway, he makes nav look like a snail. To compare him to Guy Butters in Hilario.

Agree. I thought he looked knackered at one point but then he continued to cover a lot of ground. Because of his lack of pace and looking older than most we automatically think he won't last 90 minutes. He will be the key man this year.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Reminded me a bit of Jimmy Case in his second spell at the club, great awareness of what is going on around him - always taking a quick look around him before he receives the ball. Very neat and tidy player.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dicker was brilliant too. We ran the centre mid without our 2 (probably best) midfielders which was very pleasing. Dunno what to do next wk tho as surely he'll wanna play 5 in the midfield - maybe Smith more centrally and hopefully we sign left winger this week...

........................Ankergren...........................
Calderon.........Elphick.....El Abd.............Painter
...........Dicker......Camacho.......Kishishev........
Bennett..............................................Lualua
...........................Murray............................

:thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

I thought Kishishev looked much more suited to the holding role than the second midfield position. With him there and Navarro in front of the back four it all seemed a bit too slow. That would porbbaly be the same with Camacho, just going by his age.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I'd def go with this if those players arrive. If nobody arrives what would you do? Smith in centre for me - but who wide left?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here