Radostin Kishishev

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
1st time i'd seen him play in the blue and white yesterday and i must say i was impressed, Looks a class act!:bowdown:

Anyone else impressed with Kish?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Went about his business quietly and confidently. No pace whatsoever, but that never did Butters any harm. Good solid signing IMHO.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Used the ball well but you have to admit he looked completely SHAGGED for a fair bit of the second half and has about as much pace as Dawn French running through a peat marsh wearing concrete overshoes.

I think his ability on the ball will cover up that to a fair extent however :thumbsup:

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I though he was great. He may lose out occasioanlly due to pass but most of the time I think his ability will mean its a non-issue. How ever I can't say his name! Also does anyone else think he looks a bit like Butters?

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Went about his business quietly and confidently. No pace whatsoever, but that never did Butters any harm. Good solid signing IMHO.

His game isnt about pace, hes strong, good on the ball, good movement into space and passes the ball about well....really impressed and agree a good solid signing....looking forward to seeing him and Sparrow together in midfield, having said that was also impressed with Dicker too so centre midfield looking good barring injury and suspension after suspension.

Last edited:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I was very impressed, I only noticed him give the ball away once all game and he seemed to be all over pitch doing a good, calm, composed and efficient job - just the sort of player Gus wants. Doubt he'll play a full 90 minutes every week but hopefully he won't need to.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Very impressed from the first time i saw him vs Whitehawk. The way he chases every ball & seems to be everywhere on the pitch

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dicker was brilliant too. We ran the centre mid without our 2 (probably best) midfielders which was very pleasing. Dunno what to do next wk tho as surely he'll wanna play 5 in the midfield - maybe Smith more centrally and hopefully we sign left winger this week...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
KitchenChef is a class player who does the business when needed , a Bulgarian version of Guy Butters.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Impressed me at Swindon last week and i thought he was even better yesterday! Looks to be a very good signing, and plays a similar role to Navarro so lets hope he does a good job of filling in for him. He does seem quite keen to get forward which is promising as i imagine he'll score a few over the course of the season. Good player is Kish :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports