Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radiohead

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I too think that the King of Limbs is not very good and is comfortably their worst album.

I think they have released four master pieces. O.K Computer for me is a clear number one while The Bends, Kid A and In Rainbows fight for second place depending on my mood.

The Smile's album is really good and very Radioheady. Skrting on the surface is a gorgeous song. It sounds like something off of In Rainbows and is, to my mind, the match of anything on that album.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I too think that the King of Limbs is not very good and is comfortably their worst album.

I think they have released four master pieces. O.K Computer for me is a clear number one while The Bends, Kid A and In Rainbows fight for second place depending on my mood.

The Smile's album is really good and very Radioheady. Skrting on the surface is a gorgeous song. It sounds like something off of In Rainbows and is, to my mind, the match of anything on that album.

Agree on the best song

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Where do people sit with The Smile? My view is this the most Radiohead of the various spin offs, not surprising really, and it certainly has some stand out moments eg Pana-vision. It’s a very enjoyable album and they were superb when I saw them.

Overall I like it.

Speech Bubbles is an achingly gorgeous track. Sounds like we’ll be getting more The Smile before any more Radiohead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here