Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism's Nigel Farage is at it again...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm refering to people targetting people for violence because of their colour. So **** yes the blacklivesmatter bullshit does that.

The only tosspots are those who try and argue it's not happwning.

Nevertheless, you are a simpleton for suggesting black lives matter is akin to the old KKK. Arguably the stupidest, least sensitive and misinformed thing I've ever read on here, and that includes hove born&bred's posts. You truly belong on a youtube comments section somewhere.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Trump is right and Hillary Clinton who's hiding in her bunker like Gordon Brown wants open borders for Muslim refugees. Delightful bunch those migrants

Sadly, I am unable to see what it says on his t-shirt.

Attachments

• 2464.jpg
    2464.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 47

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nah it's you who need the education. Here's some black power and calls for beatings of random whites the other week in Milwaukee.
I could probably find a 3 minute youtube video that PROVES that there are alien lizards living amongst us, but if I came on here expecting people to accept that unconditionally, people might think I was a moron.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Interesting when I call two white people racist, a slew of arguments from the usual mob. When I say a black person is racist....nothing. Anyway, as you were.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I see you've only named what I assume are conservative aligned?

You must have pressed post before lisiting all the shitlords on the opposite side of the spectrum. I mean the utter click bait that the Guardian spews out can match anything of the above new agencies bullshit.

No, I am talking about the £350million per week to go to the NHS, which was a figure rubbished by the conservative Chair of the House of Commons Finance Committee.
I am talking about the numerous occasions on which some of the above mentioned newspapers have printed a front page story about political/referendum/immigration matters and then had to print an apology afterwards, which is usually tucked away at the bottom of page 7.

I will admit to being a Guardian Reader - when i say admit to, i am not ashamed of the fact. I do not believe all that i read in the Guardian, I disagree with some of the comments made by their columnists, but the number of times they publish something as fact which later has to be retracted is minimal.

And I am not stupid enough, like some people on here, to tar all "lefties" with the same brush, or to assume that everybody who voted Brexit is a nascent neo-Nazi. I am intelligent enough to realise it is not all black and white, that some people I know voted for Brexit for some very good reasons, and that some people voted remain for some very stupid reasons.

The main thing that annoyed me about the whole thing was the lack of quality on both sides, but mainly on the Brexit side thanks mostly to the so-called Newspapers mentioned above. On the day of the Referendum itself, the Daily mail printed 4 reasons to vote leave on its front page. One of them was that the EU was going to be talking "in the next few days" to Turkey about its upcoming accession to the EU. Anyone with any sense knew that was cr@p, and I only wish the Daily Mail had been challenged to justify it.

Rant over. I was told many years ago by a minister of the Church that the Daily Mail was the most dangerous of newspapers because people believe what they read in it. She was right.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nah it's you who need the education. Here's some black power and calls for beatings of random whites the other week in Milwaukee.

I might be mistaken but they do not identify themselves as Black Lives Matter do they. They chant black power and then set upon a white chap. Not twisting things to your own agenda?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That was staged. Funny how the BBC and the media never show these isn't it because it doesn't fit their agenda of baby Christians heads being crushed by Muslims.

View attachment 77408

I'm no mod but please can you provide a link with a warning and not a picture like this in future. Not really on.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Nevertheless, you are a simpleton for suggesting black lives matter is akin to the old KKK. Arguably the stupidest, least sensitive and misinformed thing I've ever read on here, and that includes hove born&bred's posts. You truly belong on a youtube comments section somewhere.

Well i've seen jack shit from you that suggests you know anything about the subject. Misinformed? I know BLM are a violent, racist group who have been getting more and more violent as time passes. You're the simpleton if you think this kind of group can't morph into the same hateful mindset that fueled the like of the KKKs actions.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well i've seen jack shit from you that suggests you know anything about the subject. Misinformed? I know BLM are a violent, racist group who have been getting more and more violent as time passes. You're the simpleton if you think this kind of group can't morph into the same hateful mindset that fueled the like of the KKKs actions.
I'm out. You're just TOO stupid. :nono:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I might be mistaken but they do not identify themselves as Black Lives Matter do they. They chant black power and then set upon a white chap. Not twisting things to your own agenda?

I thought you said you were educated on the matter? BLM is all about black power. Maybe you need to educate yourself a bit more then...

Convicted cop killer Assata Shakur is BLM’s ideological guru

The inspiration behind the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement – the individual cited by its founder and regularly quoted by its supporters – is a convicted cop killer who is on the FBI’s ‘Most Wanted Terrorists’ list.

‘Black Lives Matter’ was founded by militant feminists Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opel Tometi, with Garza widely recognized as the most influential of the three.

http://endingthefed.com/inspiration...-on-the-fbis-most-wanted-terrorists-list.html

Nothing to do with any agenda. Just quoting the facts.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought you said you were educated on the matter? BLM is all about black power. Maybe you need to educate yourself a bit more then...

http://endingthefed.com/inspiration...-on-the-fbis-most-wanted-terrorists-list.html

Nothing to do with any agenda. Just quoting the facts.

No, I said the opposite actually. The exact opposite. I just wondered where in the video you posted they are identified as BLM or claim to carry out attacks in the name of BLM?

Are you just lumping any black on white racist attack in the BLM camp? That would be pretty counter productive if you claim to want to see these problems resolved.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How can we give a warning with sentive content when it's inside a thread?

Well, you copy the URL, paste that on your post and say open at your own risk or words to that effect. Simple really. What pictures of deaths have I posted?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here