Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism's Nigel Farage is at it again...

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Well, you copy the URL, paste that on your post and say open at your own risk or words to that effect. Simple really. What pictures of deaths have I posted?

What are you rambling on about. You didn't criticise the child in the arms did you but held me in contempt for posting my picture. What's the difference?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What are you rambling on about. You didn't criticise the child in the arms did you but held me in contempt for posting my picture. What's the difference?

Oh I see. It's because I like the guy that posted that pic whereas I think you're a bit of a dick.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No, I said the opposite actually. The exact opposite. I just wondered where in the video you posted they are identified as BLM or claim to carry out attacks in the name of BLM?

Are you just lumping any black on white racist attack in the BLM camp? That would be pretty counter productive if you claim to want to see these problems resolved.

No, i'm listening to this Black Sherriff who seems educated on the issue and he indicates BLM is responsible for a lot of the rhetoric and fanning of tensions that lead to violent actions that are occuring.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Your picture did not show any babies being killed. Calm down, and keep spouting ridiculous anti muslim propaganda. Its quite entertaining watching a bigot at work

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Oh I see. It's because I like the guy that posted that pic whereas I think you're a bit of a dick.

Liking and disliking posters hasn't anything to do with the issue we're discussing has it?

You complain about me posting death but disregard the other death picture. Death is death so what's your problem?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
While having a break after many hours of editing a book chapter and, as a scientist, I decided to see if I could find any evidence of Farrage making racist comments. The interweb is awash with extraordinary and absurd racist quotes from other UKIP folk, but I can't find anything directly attributable to Fazza. Likewise I can't find any direct evidence in this thread. Am I missing something, or is it that there is no evidence that Fazza is racist? If someone can post something, an actual quote rather than something else that a professor of literary analysis can interpret as implying racism, I'd be please to see it :shrug:

I'm not trying to defend Farrage, who is a carpetbagging oddity who really should have stayed as leader of his party in order to ensure he could pressure a swift Brexit from a position of influence (as opposed to a position in the back of Trump's limo). Nor do I follow the logic of arguing against apparently unfounded accusations that Fazza is racist by making allegations that someone else is racist.

Bonkers thread . . . .

Right . . . back to work :cheers:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

No, i'm listening to this Black Sherriff who seems educated on the issue and he indicates BLM is responsible for a lot of the rhetoric and fanning of tensions that lead to violent actions that are occuring.

You specifically stated the people in that video are BLM. You have no way of knowing that.
A black professor says he disagrees. I dunno. It's almost like there's no simple answer!
Anyway, you're painfully stupid, I gotta take a break. Good luck.

Last edited:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Farage's past suggests he is very much a racist. This act is not of and in itself racist.

I recommend watching the documentary "Welcome to Leith" on Netflix for a breathtaking demonstration of how democracy can be used to shift power into the hands of fascists and far right groups.
DO you spend your day looking for things to be offended about?

Still trying to work out your second sentence. But then you header makes no sense, unless he's joined the Racist party, or belongs to racism???

I recommend you get out more and mix with people and get a life mate.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yeah, not arguing with that but you specifically stated the people in that video are BLM. You have no way of knowing that. Anyway, you're painfully stupid, I gotta take a break. Good luck.

Painfully stupid but more informed than you. That must put you damn low on the intelligence stakes. You keep the luck, think you'll need it more.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
DO you spend your day looking for things to be offended about?

Still trying to work out your second sentence. But then you header makes no sense, unless he's joined the Racist party, or belongs to racism???

I recommend you get out more and mix with people and get a life mate.

Currently waiting for a mate to come out of surgery, sorry if me killing time on here has OFFENDED YOU.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Currently waiting for a mate to come out of surgery, sorry if me killing time on here has OFFENDED YOU.
Don't worry, you haven't offended me at all.

Just think its ****ing sad when people see racism, when there is no racism to be seen. You might have been better starting a thread "Nigel Farage is a racist" not try and no try to put a point across in a story where is doesn't exist.

Anyway, I leave you alone so you can go and find something else to be offended about. Don't worry if you don't find anything. I am sure you can dream something up :tosser:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I like these sort of threads, they serve as a handy refresher as to who's currently in the running for chief bellend on NSC at any given time. Useful stuff.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don't worry, you haven't offended me at all.

Just think its ****ing sad when people see racism, when there is no racism to be seen. You might have been better starting a thread "Nigel Farage is a racist" not try and no try to put a point across in a story where is doesn't exist.

Anyway, I leave you alone so you can go and find something else to be offended about. Don't worry if you don't find anything. I am sure you can dream something up :tosser:

The irony of coming onto a thread for the SOLE purpose of saying how easily offended someone else is. Anyway, it's been moved now so it'll die a death. Another good thread ruined by the mob.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The irony of coming onto a thread for the SOLE purpose of saying how easily offended someone else is. Anyway, it's been moved now so it'll die a death. Another good thread ruined by the mob.
That's super!!

And don't kid yourself it was a good thread ruined by the mob. It was a ****ing shit awful thread, that made no sense, and had nothing to do with the link!

Anyway, if you are putting youself in the running for NSC chief bellend, as you appear to be, you get my vote for today!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That's super!!

And don't kid yourself it was a good thread ruined by the mob. It was a ****ing shit awful thread, that made no sense, and had nothing to do with the link!

Anyway, if you are putting youself in the running for NSC chief bellend, as you appear to be, you get my vote for today!

Do you know who I GENUINELY think are bellends? Genuinely? People who come on to call people bellends and crititisise the existence of particular threads.
The sensible man will look at a thread and decide if they think it's worthy or not and either move on, read it or add to the discussion. Fine if someone doesn't like a thread, each to their own. But to open it, read it, then post solely to call someone a bell end and tell them what a shit thread it is and how much it annoys them. Then to critisise me for thinking I am offended, by coming onto a thread to state that you don't like it......it truly beggars belief!!!! You'll never understand how stupid it has made you look. I bet you got through some postage stamps before the internet came along.

Anyway, have your vote, start a poll. Easy to do. I'll be over here on the edge of my seat.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Oh dear. Picking out Typos. The last vestige of the desperate. I typed a full stop by accident..

are you on meds?
cant you remember what you wrote only a few hours ago?

Sorry it's hard to understand your posts sometimes, they're not very well written.

Sorry, try typing again in English. You might find punctuation helps.

He's never been to a game.

Really?
This puts his trolling into better context though.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I cant be arsed to look through the internet to find stupid things Trump has said, but does anyone have the link where Trump says he is going to force Mexicans to build the wall.
I remember him saying he was going to get Mexico to pay for it but cant remember him saying he was going force Mexican people to build it as well, as is being claimed a number of times on here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
See, this is why these threads get moved, the righties descend and start getting personal.
I have no idea what Alfred Mizen is on though, I've spent a small fortune watching the Albion over the years so is be surprised if I hadn't been to a match, my bank manager would disagree!

Anyway, it's become a right wing love in so I is gonna flounce. Enjoy each other.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Do you know who I GENUINELY think are bellends? Genuinely? People who come on to call people bellends and crititisise the existence of particular threads.
The sensible man will look at a thread and decide if they think it's worthy or not and either move on, read it or add to the discussion. Fine if someone doesn't like a thread, each to their own. But to open it, read it, then post solely to call someone a bell end and tell them what a shit thread it is and how much it annoys them. Then to critisise me for thinking I am offended, by coming onto a thread to state that you don't like it......it truly beggars belief!!!! You'll never understand how stupid it has made you look. I bet you got through some postage stamps before the internet came along.

Anyway, have your vote, start a poll. Easy to do. I'll be over here on the edge of my seat.

That's great sport. You obviously DO care enough to write all that crap.

The sensible man will look at the title and wonder how someone would post "Racism's Nigel Farage" and then probably think, ah, bellend or child, and then try and make out your second sentance in your later post and probably settle for bellend.

A left wing looney, with a chip on their shoulder will probably agree with you without looking at the link.

If you are going to call someone racist, at least post a link to back it up. Otherwise you look a bellend, and I am here to point that out. Bellend.

And probably best not to call someone stupid, when you are incapable of writing a heading for your post. Because it makes you look like a thick left wing ****.... am I warm?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here