Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] QPR U21 v Albion U21 Mon Nov 14

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For those who watched the game - was the QPR number 10, Rafferty Pedder, as good as those brief highlights suggest?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As far as I’m aware they are not related. I’m sure the club would have mentioned Paul in some of the press around Marcus if they were related in some way.
This suggests he is, but it's only Twitter, so potentially bollocks................. maybe. As you say, the club would surely have mentioned it, but maybe the lad feels he wants to be 'doing it on his own', not because of who his dad is?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This suggests he is, but it's only Twitter, so potentially bollocks................. maybe. As you say, the club would surely have mentioned it, but maybe the lad feels he wants to be 'doing it on his own', not because of who his dad is?

Not sure the club would have mentioned it as I'm not sure Paul Ifill has the status to make people shout and scream "WOW IT IS PAUL IFILLS SON"... not Pele or Maradona exactly.

But I also don't think he is Paul Ifills son or that they are closely related in any way. When the question was raised a year ago or so I did some net-stalking:

One of Marcus few followers on Twitter is a bloke named Joe Ifill-Hosier, who also follows Brighton on Facebook. Might not be his dad but I think it is reasonable that they may be related. Paul Ifill is also on Facebook, and he has a bunch of Ifills in his friend list - but no Marcus and no Joe. Furthermore, while Paul follows 2k people on Twitter, he is not following Marcus.

I think they just might not be related, not closely at least. But I threw away a message to Paul and asked him so we'll see.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure the club would have mentioned it as I'm not sure Paul Ifill has the status to make people shout and scream "WOW IT IS PAUL IFILLS SON"... not Pele or Maradona exactly.

But I also don't think he is Paul Ifills son or that they are closely related in any way. When the question was raised a year ago or so I did some net-stalking:

One of Marcus few followers on Twitter is a bloke named Joe Ifill-Hosier, who also follows Brighton on Facebook. Might not be his dad but I think it is reasonable that they may be related. Paul Ifill is also on Facebook, and he has a bunch of Ifills in his friend list - but no Marcus and no Joe. Furthermore, while Paul follows 2k people on Twitter, he is not following Marcus.

I think they just might not be related, not closely at least. But I threw away a message to Paul and asked him so we'll see.
Yes, as I said, qute possibly bollocks, being as it's on Twtter - thought it was worth mentioning in case it got any conformation (or otherwise!)
Be interesting to see if Paul responds.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
For those who watched the game - was the QPR number 10, Rafferty Pedder, as good as those brief highlights suggest?
For the majority of the game, he was instrumental in dictating most of QPR's play.
Didn't seem to be easily knocked off the ball, for a guy of his size.
IMO of course.
Where me and my QPR mate were standing, the mum of 'Murph' (QPR gk), was next to us, pleasant lady to chat to.
After game gave 'Murph' a big kiss on his cheek.
Oh mum :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here