Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR supporters' thoughts on Falmer

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I must admit not everything about Falmer is in my opinion spot on. I`m not for example a great fan of the 'windows' but we are bound to get a little defensive when other fans say its 'ok' when you think about what we`ve endured all these years.

Its Nirvana to us isn`t it ?

Karlos23

Oct 26, 2009
Seems there is a lot of threads on falmer on other message boards just googled Brighton's new ground and read a few some nice one from Cardiff and Doncaster and a funny one from gillingham.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I think I saw us get a 0-0 there - but not entirely sure as we were upstairs and had no sight of the goal line at our end. My overriding impression is that it could be dumped on Withdean, stands and all, and would comfortably sit inside the Withdean stands without touching them.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think I saw us get a 0-0 there - but not entirely sure as we were upstairs and had no sight of the goal line at our end. My overriding impression is that it could be dumped on Withdean, stands and all, and would comfortably sit inside the Withdean stands without touching them.

Was that a Boxind day game, my first ever away game was 0-0 up there must of only be 9

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The away end facilities were appalling last time I went - the loo was like an open sewer. The home end facilities were ok as I remember.

Must be a west London thing: the bogs at Brentford are mediaeval too.

I'm one of the people who quite likes Loftus Rd - always seems to be a decent atmosphere there

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
nobody is more excited about Falmer than me, but the fact is that in the grand scheme, it's not such a radical departure in stadium design. KC Stadium comments seem quite accurate, when you consider what Falmer will look like with corners filled

kc_stadium_hull_empty_400x300.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here