skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Right. Put off the Brighton job till Wednesday, so which Varsity is it? Portswood or London Road?

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
i know there has been millions of threads askibg the same question and as southampton is my back up plan i thought id ask on here. does anyone know if there are any pubs in winchester showing the game?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i know there has been millions of threads askibg the same question and as southampton is my back up plan i thought id ask on here. does anyone know if there are any pubs in winchester showing the game?

As far as I know, the only pub in Winchester with multi-channel screens is The Exchange. I've been in there when they've had two different matches on, but its possible that one was terrestrial.

Worth ringing them to check first though.
And you won't get sound - that'll be the bindippers game.

All in all, I'd drive yourself to the London Road Varsity in Southampton. Upstairs bar. Albion game only. Sound on. AND you'll get to meet the OAF [Carrot Cruncher], and maybe even Uncle Hiney. All good.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
The road where they found the bomb!!

It's at the bottom of the Avenue, heading to Above Bar St. It's the one with the 'Giddy Bridge' Wetherspoons and both the Crown and Magistrates courts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here