Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Public Toilets

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Walking past the toilet at Lawns cafe,noticed it was open after being closed for weeks for updating.Looked in to see what they had done and the answer was nothing.So the public inconvenienced for weeks for no gain.😡

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Oh dear … That’s a terrible in convenience

(Perhaps the attendant had gone a head to scout out the WC)

Last edited:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Walking past the toilet at Lawns cafe,noticed it was open after being closed for weeks for updating.Looked in to see what they had done and the answer was nothing.So the public inconvenienced for weeks for no gain.😡
You've only got to take about FIVESTEPS before you get to the next ones up the promenade

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Are you sure @El Presidente hadn't been in there depositing a Douglas that blocked up the entire place, necessitating destruction by mallet and the subsequent careful rebuilding of the Kermit?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
With no money the authorities haven't got a pot to piss in, it's crap and all at sea.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The last time I used a public toilet, a roll of toilet paper fell on me.

I wasn't seriously hurt. Just soft tissue damage.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I could never have a number 2 in a public toilet.....imagine how many arses have sat there and how much its been peed on.....not for me....
I guess it depends how great your need is.

Maybe it's an age thing, but nowadays it just isn't possible to travel from home to the Amex without a wee, (or even a number 2) enroute.

I normally jump off the number 17 outside McDonalds, rush across the London Road dodging the traffic, to the Hobgoblin, to do the deed, having been promising the barmaid l'll be back to actually buy a drink for the past couple of years or more!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Judging by the recent rain all the crap will have been dumped in the sea on the excuse of "flood flashing" by Southern Water.
or because people took a dump in the sea when the Lawns cafe toilet was closed for 6 months ...🤔

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I never use public Loos in Brighton & Hove as they are always disgusting. Council needs to sort it out .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just cut out the middle man and go straight into the sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here