skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As I said in another thread it's not winning any of those next 4 games that's bothering it's more that it will mean 6 on the spin, when was the last time we did that?

Assuming Boro are gone, and I think they are, it's the Brum v Burnley result that looks iffy, hopefully they can rally one more time

We won every game in March when we won the league in the last Withdean season I seem to remember wasn't that 6 or was it 7. We have broken records this season already whose to say there won't be more

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We won every game in March when we won the league in the last Withdean season I seem to remember wasn't that 6 or was it 7. We have broken records this season already whose to say there won't be more

It was 8 games.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Eight games - a total of 24 points in a calendar month, which is a football league record shared, I think, with Bristol City.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Well how about that...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Current prediction with corrected results ('Boro win against Reading) puts 'Boro up to 1st in my table, with us second, and both on 91 points.
Meaning, Brighton and 'Boro both on 90 points last game of the season, both to be promoted but playing for the title.

I'd be happy with that!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Someone could easily miss out with 91 points this year - and goodness knows when that last happened. I just wish we'd started being free-scoring a little earlier!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
got a feeling mick mcarthy may produce a result at boro. he is good mates with chris hughton as he says. the irish connection.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
View attachment 73795

Yeah mine looks like this, a right sickener

Fortunately, that outcome is no longer possible. You're giving us 2 wins and 1 draw in our last 3 games. Our current goal difference is +28, so we'd have to be at least +30 and you're forgetting that we're going to put seven past Charlton (which would make us Champions on goals scored).

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Fortunately, that outcome is no longer possible. You're giving us 2 wins and 1 draw in our last 3 games. Our current goal difference is +28, so we'd have to be at least +30 and you're forgetting that we're going to put seven past Charlton (which would make us Champions on goals scored).

Yeah true, we could easily end up plus 32 :tantrum: I suspect charlton will be relaxed so i'm not expecting a free scoring game. If we Beat Boro it won't matter

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yep, all about beating Derby.

But we can be Birmingham fans for a couple of hours on Friday night as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here