Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Promotion Calculator

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can see Cardiff getting something at Burnley tonight. It was 2-2 last November with Burnley getting the point via an og.
Come on Russell, do us a big favour.

I think you're right.

I've noticed Pilkington is brilliant at drawing a foul (or going down even if he's not got one) in the penalty area rather than passing or shooting. Cardiff need a win as much as Burnley so let's hope Ant gets the Welsh a spot kick or two.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can you imagine both Boro & Albion going into that game knowing all the both need is a draw .... Southampton v Spurs anyone?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Would absolutely love to stitch up Barton and Dyche.

then lock them in a room together for a while
but you can clean the mess up though :lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I would hope Hewtonne would be giving Pedro the old nod on the side line that day and we can all walk away with a nice calm 0-0 draw... Lovely stuff

We'll swap shirts at half time, having already accepted invites to a joint promotion party

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Even though I have us down as winning 5 of our last 7 (and drawing with Boro and Forest) and finishing on 89 points we always end up outside the top 2 positions as our opponents have easier run ins! This Tuesday is huge and I think we need the 1st of our 5 wins and need some dropped points from our rivals!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Even though I have us down as winning 5 of our last 7 (and drawing with Boro and Forest) and finishing on 89 points we always end up outside the top 2 positions as our opponents have easier run ins! This Tuesday is huge and I think we need the 1st of our 5 wins and need some dropped points from our rivals!

You just can't tell. 2 weeks ago who would have had Birmingham losing at Charlton? Even tonight, I can see Cardiff doing well at Turf Moor, Derby being tough at home, H'Field pulling something off at the Riverside. If we win 5 and draw 2, we'll go up automatically. I'm convinced of that. Whether we can do that or not is a whole different matter.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
You just can't tell. 2 weeks ago who would have had Birmingham losing at Charlton? Even tonight, I can see Cardiff doing well at Turf Moor, Derby being tough at home, H'Field pulling something off at the Riverside. If we win 5 and draw 2, we'll go up automatically. I'm convinced of that. Whether we can do that or not is a whole different matter.

I now have us as second with Burnley and Hull dropping points today, 4 more wins should do it!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This 4-horse race is simply too close to call.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sheffield Wednesday have won 4 on the bounce so I won't necessarily write them off yet.
They needed a poor Blackburn side to go down to 10 men for them to win today, and they'll need to win all 6 of their remaining games (inc away to Derby) to have any chance, hoping others also mess up. That's a bit much to ask.

EDIT 66-1 on Wed finishing top two.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here