Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Priceless

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Dougie spinning around Butters and burying the ball.

That thug being sent off on the stretcher.

40 years of hurt. Lovely.

ps - have a look at the table, you're in the poo with the Spanners.

oh yeah, where were you when we LATHERED your ponces at your drum, faggot?
You broke even this season, but your useless shifty filth are on the down-slide - and we will have a stadium and the crowd and the dosh will come in - and we won't have to sell every player that catches the eye.
Then you won't even dare to look south, let alone gob off, scumboy.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Where we u on the 18-10-2005. You certainly weren't here.

I was actually. Check the next morning after - I was the first to offer congratulations on the better team winning. Much as I expect you to do now.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
paulie said:
Dougie spinning around Butters and burying the ball.

That thug being sent off on the stretcher.

40 years of hurt. Lovely.

ps - have a look at the table, you're in the poo with the Spanners.
Echo your sentiments Paulie. What was Hart stretchered off for maybe he was looking to get a sympathy vote or something.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Priceless

Croydonbloke said:
Echo your sentiments Paulie. What was Hart stretchered off for maybe he was looking to get a sympathy vote or something.
One of your thugs slammed into him after the ball had gone, and he fell heavily on his shoulder. Probably disclocated I should think.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Priceless

Easy 10 said:
One of your thugs slammed into him after the ball had gone, and he fell heavily on his shoulder. Probably disclocated I should think.
One of our thugs,I like that You mean one of our Stars. He had to go though Easy10 blatant cheating.

Carshalton Seagull

May 18, 2004
Sompting
Re: Re: Re: Re: Priceless

Croydonbloke said:
One of our thugs,I like that You mean one of our Stars. He had to go though Easy10 blatant cheating.

The same thug who spent 5 mins berating the ref for not sending Blayney off for deliberate handball and then tried to take the freekick from inside our penalty area! Almost as daft as your defender who tried to take a free kick for offside from inside our half.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
paulie said:
I was actually. Check the next morning after - I was the first to offer congratulations on the better team winning. Much as I expect you to do now.

I would be the first to congratulate you if you had been the better team, but even Stevie Wonder could see you werent.

So....many congratulations on nicking a game in the 94th minute.

and that makes it honours even for this year.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
paulie said:

Sorry, take it back there are so many palarse fans that come out of the woodwork after this. I do congratulate Palce but you were not the better team. Never mind see you next year.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: Priceless

Croydonbloke said:
The 2nd yellow was justified - it was a stupid thing to do. The first yellow was ridiculous though, as he went straight in and won the ball. It was only Davros's spacko reaction that got him booked.

And if Hart was booked for a deliberate handball, how come that rule didn't apply for Morrison a couple of minutes later when he gave away a free kick for exactly the same offence in our area ?

Oh thats right, the ref was a Cunt.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
DAMANCLAY said:
Sorry, take it back there are so many palarse fans that come out of the woodwork after this. I do congratulate Palce but you were not the better team. Never mind see you next year.

Actually I thought palace were slightly the better team. When they equalised there was only gonna be one winner and it wasnt gonna be us.

Its easy to blame the Hart sending off but our heads dropped theirs didnt.

Albion Rob

What's the problem?

We won one, they won one. 3-3 on aggregate. End of story.

We were probably the better team over the two games and should probably have finished our liaisons with the scum this season with four points to their one, but hey, there were shades of Leyton Orient when they beat us 1-0 at Withers by the end.

So what do we have. The handicap of playing in a pathetic hovel of a stadium and we slightly outplayed our bitter rivals.

It hurts today but there are plenty of bright times to come in thi one....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agreed Tony - we didn't deserve to win. We were getting brutally gang-raped for the last few minutes, it was just wave after wave of attack, and something had to give. Having said that, once OGH had been sent off, McGhee should have been making changes to try to shore things up. Balls hoofed up to Leon, the only Albion player in their half, was never going to relieve the pressure. It didn't. They scored. Game over.

Can't say I've been overly inspired with McGhee's tactical substitutions lately.

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Priceless

Easy 10 said:

And if Hart was booked for a deliberate handball, how come that rule didn't apply for Morrison a couple of minutes later when he gave away a free kick for exactly the same offence in our area ?

Oh thats right, the ref was a Cunt.

This the same ref who didn't send off your keeper for handling the ball outside the area and then not even letting go of it when he realised he was out the area?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Smart Mart said:
I would be the first to congratulate you if you had been the better team, but even Stevie Wonder could see you werent.

From a neutral perspective, I would say that Palace were definitely the better team on the day, which wasn't saying much. It was amazing that such a poor game yielded five goals. Apart from Palace's three goals, which were all decent efforts, it was a match bereft of any real quality.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Priceless

Sweetie said:
This the same ref who didn't send off your keeper for handling the ball outside the area and then not even letting go of it when he realised he was out the area?
Get real. He grabbed the ball in the area, and slid out of the area because of his momentum. The whistle went as soon as he was outside the area, so it wasn't even a case of hanging onto it - it was a free kick as soon as he'd slid over the line. A sending off there would have been ridiculously harsh, as he had initially caught the ball inside the penalty area, only his momentum took him outside.

Anyway, the ref didn't cost us that game - our dismal defending did.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
From a neutral perspective, I would say that Palace were definitely the better team on the day, which wasn't saying much. It was amazing that such a poor game yielded five goals. Apart from Palace's three goals, which were all decent efforts, it was a match bereft of any real quality.

lets agree to disagree. we certainly were not outplayed yesterday.

Did Palace look anything like a team that had been in the premiership the previous season ?

No, they were poor, and I doubt if they will get promoted based on performances like that and the one at Selhurst.

Albion Rob

The Laughing Bluebird said:

Eh? Was Knight's first goal deflected in by the defender?

Not seen it yet but thoguht he flicked it in. Very good goal if so.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
dont give a shit about who was the better side , we lost to the scum, but in 2 years when they have no ground & have to sell their best players while we prepare to move into falmer do you think they will have a side that can compete with us?
thank heavens for uncle ron a future albion legend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here