Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ah, I see you have given up, and agree that you were wrong, or deliberately deceptive, and now turning to what Im guessing you see as humour to deflect away from that.
Stop embarrassing yourself. Seriously.

No.I was a bit lazy and put in a search for left-wing loony Prague,and that came up.I apologise if it wasn't you.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You asked how I could know he was a fan of Trump. I have shown you. He was a fan of Trump. I couldnt give a **** who else he likes. Even an another American Republican. Poor effort. Stay away from the Drink.

I have cut down the number of words in case you do have difficulties;
dw6.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have cut down the number of words in case you do have difficulties;
View attachment 81788

Yeah yeah... keep trying. Drink makes people lose their rationale.
You asked how I knew that the terrorist was a fan of Trump. He was. I have shown you that he was. His PREVIOUS likes for a left wing party were clearly overtaken.

'Acquaintances said he became interested in the far right movement when Marine Le Pen, the leader of the far-right National Front in France, spoke in Quebec City in March 2016, the Globe and Mail reports. He began speaking out about politics on Facebook and became estranged from some friends, according to the newspaper.'

Im going out now, so find somebody else to waste your drink addled day with.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Yeah yeah... keep trying. Drink makes people lose their rationale.
You asked how I knew that the terrorist was a fan of Trump. He was. I have shown you that he was. His PREVIOUS likes for a left wing party were clearly overtaken.

'Acquaintances said he became interested in the far right movement when Marine Le Pen, the leader of the far-right National Front in France, spoke in Quebec City in March 2016, the Globe and Mail reports. He began speaking out about politics on Facebook and became estranged from some friends, according to the newspaper.'

Im going out now, so find somebody else to waste your drink addled day with.

:flounce::wave:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Americans are generally quite thick, it's no wonder Trump was elected but can the same be said about us...?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Americans are generally quite thick, it's no wonder Trump was elected but can the same be said about us...?
Probably can be said about those among us who are happy to lazily stereotype all Americans as thick.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
...and frankly, I'm not in the least impressed by the fact that you've got a SM-A310F, but do carry on going on about it if it makes you feel good!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Yes. You can put me on ignore so you don't make the same mistake again.

I assume you simply read the title of that video and posted it then? Even with the shocking editing, nowhere does she say she wants to build a wall.

Where do you dredge up these videos?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I assume you simply read the title of that video and posted it then? Even with the shocking editing, nowhere does she say she wants to build a wall.

Where do you dredge up these videos?

So your comment was meant as a provocative pedantic post with an agenda and no actual point.

WTF is a physical barrier then? Yes of course I am lying, cheating and deceiving NSC. And for your information the video comes from youtube if you hadn't noticed. You had best put me on ignore if this is the way its going,

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Sadly I have to agree with this, having had my year in South Carolina, I cannot argue the point.

What an ignorant comment, they remain the most powerful and aspirational country on this planet, what took you to South Carolina ??

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Why? South Carolina still think its 1860.

Ah I see, I am not familiar with South Carolina but why should some perceived historic mindset (for the USA) area of USA somehow confirm that they are thick and since when have you been quailified to impose you own preferred profiling of any area, have you made your own map of cultural preferences to the map of say the UK, I would love to see your bigoted analysis.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Ah I see, I am not familiar with South Carolina but why should some perceived historic mindset (for the USA) area of USA somehow confirm that they are thick and since when have you been quailified to impose you own preferred profiling of any area, have you made your own map of cultural preferences to the map of say the UK, I would love to see your bigoted analysis.

I simply haven't the time, sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here