Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
And so what, the only people that matter to him are those of the USA, and he won an election fairly under their rules.

Does anyone actually think he gives a toss about any demo in Brighton, Hartlepool, Liverpool or Lille or Dusseldorf or anywhere in the world.

If it keeps the demonstrators happy and stops them worrying about other things then just get on with it but don't imagine it's going to make any difference.

I suspect the notoriously thin skinned narcissist will give a toss. He's such a sensitive flower

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
That qualifies as the most pathetic post I have ever seen on here.Trying to point score after a massacre like that-you are a truly sad individual!Trump called to condemn the attack and offer assistance straight after the event.
View attachment 81737
Because he thought it was a Islamic the attack. What assistance would the USA offer in the case of a Canadian lunatic?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He called the Attorney General a traitor, and has sacked her, replacing her with his own man.

If that doesn't set alarm bells ringing, then I don't know what will.

Alarm bells certainly. But it isn't illegal, and he can hardly keep a defiant 'minister' (or whatever they call them there) in position.

He behaves like Captain Bob Maxwell, but Captain Bob did nothing illegal (er, until he was caught . . . so I AM watching this space).

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So they are not signing petitions themselves, like I say works both ways
They are protesting the world leaders security initiatives, and being afforded a 'State Visit' The 'Pro Trump" petition has been explained to me as showing the 'lefties'. It's petulance, nothing more, nothing less. Have disagree I'm afraid

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Good because the other petition asking that he IS afforded a state visit has now reached 100,000 and i would suggest that most who signed that did so to piss off people like you than any real interest in whether that tit comes here on not, when will you people learn to stop whining.

That's the one with a typo in it (appose rather than oppose)

As the first petition was already going to be debated, then the opposite (or should it be apposite) view would also be made.

So we'll done them (both sides) for making a democratic point.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Because he thought it was a Islamic the attack. What assistance would the USA offer in the case of a Canadian lunatic?

Another truly pathetic response-how the FH would you know what he thought.Sad

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Alarm bells certainly. But it isn't illegal, and he can hardly keep a defiant 'minister' (or whatever they call them there) in position.

He behaves like Captain Bob Maxwell, but Captain Bob did nothing illegal (er, until he was caught . . . so I AM watching this space).

Ah, The Bouncing Czech as known to Private Eye. Marvellous businessman and philanthropist ... till he mysteriously jumped ship.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just hours after demanding the government rescinds its invite to President Trump over his travel ban, Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive.” While dining with 11 diplomats whose countries have done the same for years…
https://order-order.com/2017/01/31/khan-hosting-party-tonight-with-11-nations-who-ban-israelis/

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Can't stand the bloke from what I've seen so far, but they're never going to block him from coming to the UK, no matter how many sign the petition. Mrs May & friends have too much to lose to cause a diplomatic issue over it.

He'll come, and I bet there will be street protests on a scale not seen since Blair was in charge. Awful man, but I can't be the only one harbouring a certain fascination with how this is all going to pan out over the next four years. Unsettling times.
Hard to believe the USA voted for this fellow, but like it or not they and us must accept the fact he runs the ship and we have to keep on the right side of him if we want to secure the trading deals in the pipeline.
The queen has had to meet the leader of China and a motley collection of African leaders so it is out of the question to snub Trump

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just hours after demanding the government rescinds its invite to President Trump over his travel ban, Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive.” While dining with 11 diplomats whose countries have done the same for years…
https://order-order.com/2017/01/31/khan-hosting-party-tonight-with-11-nations-who-ban-israelis/

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't Israel currently being tried for war crimes by the ICC? some countries also might not be best please with all the illegal settlements either I guess

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
This is kind of unravelling, the hypocrisy of those that say they are outraged are learning things today that makes them look and sound pretty stupid, protesters if they had any princilples wont be home for sometime at this rate and use enough placards to wipe out an amazon rainforest .....

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This is kind of unravelling, the hypocrisy of those that say they are outraged are learning things today that makes them look and sound pretty stupid, protesters if they had any princilples wont be home for sometime at this rate and use enough placards to wipe out an amazon rainforest .....

True, only the placards stayed firmly in the abode when other mentioned crusades were about.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I will let you place your own ticks or crosses to see how far Trump is along the way

IMG_20170131_191323.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here