Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

D

Deleted member 22389

The whole protest against Trump has gone way over the top. How can people become so obsessed hating one man.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Mugabe has turned zimbabwe from a prosperous country into an out and out basket case , he has syphoned off foreign aid into hisown private accounts and is now an immensely rich individual while his country lies poverty stricken.....the western media could easily have made a pariah out of him but didn't......his north korean trained 5th brigade killed thousands of matebele tribesmen in the bulawayo area after independence.........it was barely mentioned......you can blame the media for beating the idiots up into hysterics about things that have very little bearing and make very little difference to the average person in the street......who owns the media ..??? why do so many english feel compelled to come out against trump .....???

Prob because due to Brexit we are out on our own we have to have some relationship with the US to survive and we are essentially going to be in league with a fascist madman. Some people take exception to that. If you don't understand that then you don't understand whats going on in the western world of late.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Prob because due to Brexit we are out on our own we have to have some relationship with the US to survive and we are essentially going to be in league with a fascist madman. Some people take exception to that. If you don't understand that then you don't understand whats going on in the western world of late.

I do find an some amount of irony in the position we find ourselves in.

As a country we voted to leave the EU because we wanted freedom to have our own trade deals, not be tied to anyone and get our Birtishness back (and immigration though I am not sure it will be massively impacted) and as a result we find ourselves so desperate for a decent deal with America that we are showing so much more interest in their internal policy and elections than we ever did with the EU.

Maybe if we had shown this much energy and vigour with the EU we wouldn't have ended up with so many being fed up with the deal we had

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Have I missed something but has anyone seen any comments from Trump offering condolences to Canada on their attack.

Or does he believe it was acceptable as not on American soil.

That qualifies as the most pathetic post I have ever seen on here.Trying to point score after a massacre like that-you are a truly sad individual!Trump called to condemn the attack and offer assistance straight after the event.
tosser.jpg

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The whole protest against Trump has gone way over the top. How can people become so obsessed hating one man.

People around the world need to start protesting and petitioning about Rodrigo Duterte. He has just said that the reason why executions haven’t put people off drugs in the past, is that they never killed enough of them.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Too small-minded to hate more than one at a time!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Well, it's because, despitewhat you believe, a lot of us lefty loonies are patriots. We don't want to see May sell Britain down the river to save face over Brexit. We care and don't want our Britain associated with a man like Trump.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I think you'll find the protests don't start/stop in little Britain.

And so what, the only people that matter to him are those of the USA, and he won an election fairly under their rules.

Does anyone actually think he gives a toss about any demo in Brighton, Hartlepool, Liverpool or Lille or Dusseldorf or anywhere in the world.

If it keeps the demonstrators happy and stops them worrying about other things then just get on with it but don't imagine it's going to make any difference.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Does anyone actually think he gives a toss about any demo in Brighton, Hartlepool, Liverpool or Lille or Dusseldorf or anywhere in the world.

New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco. No I'm sure he couldn't give a toss.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Bit choosy about your fascist madmen,are you?Didn't hear any protests about this visit from you loony lefties,despite this man's long-standing religious persecution of Uighur moslems!
chinky.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco. No I'm sure he couldn't give a toss.

You really haven't caught on yet,have you?He doesn't care what anybody thinks of him,as long as they do what he says!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Protesters in USA same as Remoaners here, bad losers don't understand their own democracy

I think we'll agree to disagree. I hope you enjoy President Trump, if nothing else he gives good news headlines.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Well, it's because, despitewhat you believe, a lot of us lefty loonies are patriots. We don't want to see May sell Britain down the river to save face over Brexit. We care and don't want our Britain associated with a man like Trump.

Is Trump worse than Bush or Blair? I would suggest that these couple of w4nkers and the Obama/Clinton regime change policy opened the door for Trump. It's not going to last forever, it's temporary and all but Iran in the named countries banned are ISIS war zones.

Islam is a massive problem, and if everyone in that religion can justify an old man having sex with a 9 year old, you have to question their thought process. If anyone can justify the unjustifiable they are potentially very dangerous even if just indirectly. Muslims believe his relationship with a child to be a romantic love story. So when we are expected to be rational, Muslims do not recipricate.

Muslims even get credit rewards for heaven if they smile at people. It's like me getting a tenner every time I smiled.

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
Is Trump worse than Bush or Blair? I would suggest that these couple of w4nkers and the Obama/Clinton regime change policy opened the door for Trump. It's not going to last forever, it's temporary and all but Iran in the named countries banned are ISIS war zones.

Islam is a massive problem, and if everyone in that religion can justify an old man having sex with a 9 year old, you have to question their thought process. If anyone can justify the unjustifiable they are potentially very dangerous even if just indirectly. Muslims believe his relationship with a child to be a romantic love story. So when we are expected to be rational, Muslims do not recipricate.

Noncing

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He hasn't spoken to Pakistan yet,but they have already started rounding up some of their extremists in anticipation.Frightened of the 'Big Stick' already.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
That qualifies as the most pathetic post I have ever seen on here.Trying to point score after a massacre like that-you are a truly sad individual!Trump called to condemn the attack and offer assistance straight after the event.
View attachment 81737

Thanks, I had genuinely not seen anything reported which prompted the query. Happy for you to put the record straight, maybe he does have a good side after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here