Preston North End Vs Burnley *****Official Match Thread*****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Very disappointed to be behind such a steaming pile of shit that is Burnley. Still we can take care of it ourselves, let's win the last three and make them irrelevant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lots of bitterness.

Stakes were high tonight and Burnley done there rivals. Don't think they care about how they got the points. Only two games to go for them and they are in the driving seat.

They looked comfortable all night

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
They were SHITE, how are they getting away with it week in, week out? Total SHITE [emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Barton in manages to not get sent off shocker. AGAIN.

Those horrible smug commentators and their horrible smug Burnley fans.

QPR will gt a draw and Charlton will smash them to pieces

I would really like to believe that but we all know that Barton will commit GBH multiple times over but stay on the pitch and score a last minute winner in both matches.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
To think I spent a Friday night watching that northern rubbish. We HAVE to go up!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Preston were awful. Burnley didn't look very promising either but they were first to every single ball. Preston never looked like scoring, it does make me wonder how we haven't scored past them this season after watching that shower of shit.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lots of bitterness.

Stakes were high tonight and Burnley done there rivals. Don't think they care about how they got the points. Only two games to go for them and they are in the driving seat.

They looked comfortable all night

Indeed, never seen some much bitterness it's embarrassing.

Very comfortable win for burnley.

We need three wins, so let's start tomorrow.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The only saving grace is that if Burnley are as shit as that against QPR, they might yet drop points then.

As for Preston, they'll finish about 18th next season. Didn't look like scoring at all.
They're like this every game but they know how to do just enough.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Pains me to say it but a professional job by Burnley. Looked the more likely to score after a flukey early goal.
I'm fed up of watching these matches hoping someone is going to **** up for no avail.

Burnley have now claimed one of the spots imho

God's are against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports