Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Preseason done & dusted

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Went to Reading and Espanyol and watched the replay of Estoril and highlights of Brentford - enjoyed them all and think we look in a really good place.

Some quality performances from first teamers like Dunk, Veltman, March, Caicedo, Mac Allister, Gross and Welbeck. Also some exciting cameo’s from Ensico, Sarmiento and Mitoma.

Can’t wait for the season to start [emoji106]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ridiculous. Football is for us, we should have more access to the pre-season fixtures. We pay their wages and support the team. It is for the players also, yes. But having most as none attended is shite.

We probably had more access through free streaming , replays and highlights and the two UK fixtures open to fans than most other pre seasons.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ridiculous. Football is for us, we should have more access to the pre-season fixtures. We pay their wages and support the team. It is for the players also, yes. But having most as none attended is shite.

Your measly £500 a season covers 2 hours of Dunks wages [emoji23]

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Went to Reading and Espanyol and watched the replay of Estoril and highlights of Brentford - enjoyed them all and think we look in a really good place.

Some quality performances from first teamers like Dunk, Veltman, March, Caicedo, Mac Allister, Gross and Welbeck. Also some exciting cameo’s from Ensico, Sarmiento and Mitoma.

Can’t wait for the season to start [emoji106]

All of the above.

Watched USG as well, I think that was where Enciso looked most promising for me.

Think Sarmiento looked the most promising yesterday of those pressing for a place.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
All of the above.

Watched USG as well, I think that was where Enciso looked most promising for me.

Think Sarmiento looked the most promising yesterday of those pressing for a place.

Yes forgot about USG! Our most forgettable performance but understandable in first game.

I’ve liked the look of Enciso every time I’ve seen him. Also a big fan of Sarmiento, I love the way he moves the ball so positively. I hope he and Enciso stay with the first team squad and get minutes, both look big talents.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes forgot about USG! Our most forgettable performance but understandable in first game.

I’ve liked the look of Enciso every time I’ve seen him. Also a big fan of Sarmiento, I love the way he moves the ball so positively. I hope he and Enciso stay with the first team squad and get minutes, both look big talents.

Agree re big talents, but as discussed last week think Enciso may be loaned out.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I think we had a great preseason tbf. Some good performances, and the team really began to gel in the Espanyol game. Very eager to get this season started!:albion2:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Agree re big talents, but as discussed last week think Enciso may be loaned out.

Loaning out Enciso would be a mistake IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Loaning out Enciso would be a mistake IMHO. Wouldn’t be that surprised tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Indoors having dinner. In a baseball cap.

I know it's trendy to serve food in random objects, but that's taking it to a whole new level. I hope it wasn't soup :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here