Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Preseason done & dusted

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

boik

Well I thought it was excellent. Great to see the emerging talent and how we coped without Biss. Apart from Cucu situation we have kept our best players and added some young uns who should improve with experience.

I'm looking forward to the season, but that could all evaporate if we get tonked at OT!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Well, results-wise it's been good. New faces have seemed bright, no new injuries. I think it's served it's purpose

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Graham Potter was in Rockwater on Friday night.

That is all I have to contribute.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No fist fights in rural Ireland - no preseason.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
1 of the most low key pre seasons ever .what did you lot make of it ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

To be expected bearing in mind the early start to the season and late finish of the last, especially if you take into account players involved in the nations league! Lasts nations league was 14th June and first league fixture on 7th August. 1980/81, the season started on 16/8, finished on the 2/5 and the following season started on the 29/8 (according to 11v11 website). And that was with 4 extra league games. Of course we hadn't seen the advent of the bloated european tournaments at that stage which, of course, only affected some of our opponents (and still does for the time being!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here