Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League (and FA Cup) 19-20/3/22 (with apologies to Bozza)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Richarlison being beaten to the ball so feigning injury. Zaha says 'hold my beer'.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Both Richarlison and Zaha down within 3 minutes of the kickoff.

Plus ça change...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
*double post*

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Such insightful commentary from the ITV team, straight out of the no shit Sherlock handbook.

“You don’t necessarily have to play that well as long as you score more goals than your opponent”

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Such insightful commentary from the ITV team, straight out of the no shit Sherlock handbook.

“You don’t necessarily have to play that well as long as you score more goals than your opponent”

Can we stick that up in our dressing room?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

If only we could not play well and score goals though. Or play well and score goals.

Vieira's done well with Palace this season to be fair

If only we could not play well and score goals though. Or play well and score goals.

Vieira's done well with Palace this season to be fair

I thought this would be the season, finally, that we overhaul that rabble up the road, but fair play to them. They are a side on the up & we are not. Goals win games Mr Chris Hughton-Potter.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Coventry fans singing "We’re on our way" - this was a rather unique chant when we started singing it, seems every club sing it now. Yes I know we got it off Wednesday who copied it off Grimsby Town

It was Sunderland fans who were singing it in around 2004. I remember hearing it at the Withdean. When it comes to loyalty, songs and passion, the Mackems belong in the Premier League. Hope they get back there eventually and batter the Saudi's!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The Complete And Utter Shyster taking charge at Stains.

Please send off Grealish, Jesus, and Ward-Prowse! That would be amusing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nice to see a little club in the semis. I still remember Chesterfields great run.

Well done palace.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everton were outplayed by Newcastle, yet fluked a winner with Iwobi.

That one goal may well be the key moment that keeps them up.

A joke really, they've stunk out the EPL since October, shocking football under 2 managers, if ever there was a squad/club that deserved to drop it's them.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
City look terrific, should be 3-4 up at half time but still only 1. Anything can happen...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everton were outplayed by Newcastle, yet fluked a winner with Iwobi.

That one goal may well be the key moment that keeps them up.

A joke really, they've stunk out the EPL since October, shocking football under 2 managers, if ever there was a squad/club that deserved to drop it's them.

Probably best not suggest relegation for teams on the criteria of 'stunk out the EPL'.

Saints strikers showing a bit of barndooritis like our lads so pleased for them they got the break just before half time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here