Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/2

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't mind the Champions of Europe having this one.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
That was a cracking miss

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace’s number 14 though.....:lolol:

Just said on other thread, he’s obviously brought in for their frequent hoofball tactics but he’s genuinely struggling to MOVE. Not just sprint - MOVE?! Obviously he’ll score against us now... but yes, how they’re not 5-0 down here... luckiest team in the country and def the most lucky historically and this is only their 11th year...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just said on other thread, he’s obviously brought in for their frequent hoofball tactics but he’s genuinely struggling to MOVE. Not just sprint - MOVE?! Obviously he’ll score against us now... but yes, how they’re not 5-0 down here... luckiest team in the country and def the most lucky historically and this is only their 11th year...
It’s obviously early days for him, but he looked like a pub player in that first half. Astonishingly bad.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Anyone else listening to Radio 5? Chris Sutton laying into our Croydon friends.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
i know who you are talking about when you all say SEGW but help the dunce out, what does it stand for?

Haven’t seen anyone help you out yet, but it stands for Swivel eyed gravity whore....

Second time today that I’ve missed an answer that’s already been given.....

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Mateta rivalling Percy Tau in the ‘footballer for a day’ competition winner category :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here