Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/2

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How in the ****buggery are this Palace rabble 4 points above us? I know we had a long spell of struggling to get results but their goal difference is -7 worse that ours?!?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mateta rivalling Percy Tau in the ‘footballer for a day’ competition winner category :lolol:

Harsh - he looked class v Man City and hasn’t played much since... This lad is more compatible to Billy Paynter from us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How in the ****buggery are this Palace rabble 4 points above us? I know we had a long spell of struggling to get results but their goal difference is -7 worse that ours?!?

Rivalry aside, same as Burnley, unfortunately even being a turgid park bud and hoof team can win points. Also they are horrendous at seeing games out when they get a spawny lead - really bad time wasting etc etc. Well known for it in football and not just since Hodgson has been there either! But yes, we’re probably 10 times a better footballing side than them - they are horrendous regularly - could / should be 7 or so down tonight... but can’t imagine even palace away shipping 7 - that would just be plain embarrassing and time to pick up...

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ian Dennis who i am assuming is not a Leeds supporter, but is clearly from Yorkshire, really doesn't like them it seems.
Sutton still calling them everyones second team, but Dennis is being very refreshing- "plenty of promoted teams have played just as good football, cult of certain managers" etc

Sutton is a bellend.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’d be absolutely fuming if I was a CPFC2010 fan with this, they look light years behind Leeds and have played like a League 2 team. They are 2-0 down and still sitting with a bank of 8 behind the ball :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mateta rivalling Percy Tau in the ‘footballer for a day’ competition winner category :lolol:

Tbf the tramp looking mop head in the middle is rivalling Sorloth #2 for that award tonight. Looks like the (graffiti clad) bus pulled up in Croydon on route to Leeds and plucked a random guy busking on the streets to put a CP kit on for the night...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Eze looks a lovely silky player. What on earth is he doing at Palace!

He’s a very good dribbler and a good player to have when your team is on top. Unfortunately he has a terrible footballing brain, has already learnt to dive from SEGW and is a complete luxury player as can’t be arsed to defend.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It should be about 6-0. No matter how frustrating and unable to hit a barn door we’ve been this season thank f**k I don’t support this utter shower of shite, woeful football, no identity and players who look past their sell by date. I know the Zaha FC thing is often a joke but attacking wise without him they are absolutely inept, Hodgson would have been sacked a long time ago without him.

How bad do Benteke and Batshuayi have to be to be kept out the team by those two donkeys?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Co-commentator trying to make the point that Leeds home record with their super fans in the stadium was much better than it is now with no fans in. Do you think that might possibly have been because they were in The Championship when fans were last allowed in and not The Premier League? :lolol:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
That was like a practice match in the second half. Did Palace actually want to win? Perhaps they think they're safe already (to be fair, they are just about there). But shocking lack of interest.

Jimmy Grimble

Bamford is a very likeable character.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope Palace play like that against us. That was as one sided a game as I’ve seen this season.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
How long is Wilfy supposed to be out for?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Co-commentator trying to make the point that Leeds home record with their super fans in the stadium was much better than it is now with no fans in. Do you think that might possibly have been because they were in The Championship when fans were last allowed in and not The Premier League? :lolol:

Haha I also thought ‘yeh and most teams’ home records are worse..,’ Any excuse to blow Leeds trumpets at Sky...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How long is Wilfy supposed to be out for?

Sky - but usually a cover up for our game and he’ll make a ‘shock return’:

‘Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson admits he does not know how long Wilfried Zaha will be out for after joining a long list of injured players with a hamstring issue.‘

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here