Nottingham Forest v Everton (14:00) - Sky Sports
Liverpool v Manchester United (16:30) - Sky Sports

MONDAY 6TH MARCH​

Brentford v Fulham (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 09.29.33.png

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
8th to 9th is our range after these games.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
As much as I hope it continues our ridiculous run against West Ham has to come to an end at some point doesn’t it? I know probability doesn’t work like this but surely it gets increasingly likely each time we play them that they’re due a result by hook or by crook?!

Having said that watching them against United last night made me feel our midfield is the key because theirs isn’t very good and their defence is ropey as f*** when run at. Hopefully a good game ensues.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
As much as I hope it continues our ridiculous run against West Ham has to come to an end at some point doesn’t it? I know probability doesn’t work like this but surely it gets increasingly likely each time we play them that they’re due a result by hook or by crook?!

Having said that watching them against United last night made me feel our midfield is the key because theirs isn’t very good and their defence is ropey as f*** when run at. Hopefully a good game ensues.
Danny Ings smash and grab written all over it

The Albion way

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No chance of catching anybody this weekend - bit depressing, that. Brentford beating Fulham to reel them in a bit would be good - but not unless we win to stop Brentford overtaking us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

If you toss a coin and get a head, the probability of the next toss being a head is 50%.

if you toss a coin one hundred times and get 100 heads in a row, the probability of the next toss being a head is still 50%.

But, yeah, I know what you mean!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Manchester City v Newcastle United - fukk 'em up Citeh
Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth - Up The Arse
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace - Good luck Villa
Brighton & Hove Albion v West Ham United - Time for us to get back on the winning trail, in the league.
Chelsea v Leeds United - Ooh, let's go good luck Leeds
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur - Come on Wolves
Southampton v Leicester City - Hmm, I hope the Saints go marching in here but any result is fine with me.
Nottingham Forest v Everton - Hmm, on balance, good luck Everton but any result is fine with me.
Liverpool v Manchester United - Draw please.
Brentford v Fulham - Draw pretty please.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Foden v BDB in the Petro-state derby is an amusing mismatch to watch 😁

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Manchester City v Newcastle United - fukk 'em up Citeh
Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth - Up The Arse
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace - Good luck Villa
Brighton & Hove Albion v West Ham United - Time for us to get back on the winning trail, in the league.
Chelsea v Leeds United - Ooh, let's go good luck Leeds
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur - Come on Wolves
Southampton v Leicester City - Hmm, I hope the Saints go marching in here but any result is fine with me.
Nottingham Forest v Everton - Hmm, on balance, good luck Everton but any result is fine with me.
Liverpool v Manchester United - Draw please.
Brentford v Fulham - Draw pretty please.
Think I want a draw in Villa-Palace, if not a Palace win -- I really want to finish above Villa this season
BvF: a draw, if not a Bees win: not only do Fulham have more points than them, I suspect that the way Brentford play will be difficult to sustain without Toney for a while

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Well that's the Toon done, wonder when the first amputations will begin?

Wonder whether they will stick with smug eddie if they miss out on top 4? May miss out on Europe all together the way there form is.

Win today and we'll be 3 points behind with a game in hand. Fulham and Liverpool both with a chance of overhauling them this weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here