Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 25-27/2/22

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
just took a peek at Lufc forum, can you believe that dozens of posters are demanding bucket arse to be sacked :eek::eek:

but i thought he was the greatest manager in the world

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Leeds have conceded 13 goals in two and a third games. They need to sort that out sharpish or they will be going down. Which will be remarkable how incredibly poor Newcastle, Watford, Burnley and Norwich were in the first half of the season.

But on the bright side, Bielsa's teams are always SO entertaining :lolol:

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
I know Leeds fixtures have been tough recently, but they could really be in trouble.

15th Leeds Played 26, 23 points.
16th Everton played 23, 22 points
17th Newcastle played 24, 22 points
18th Burnley player 23, 20 points

Right now I think I fancy Leeds to go down, all of Everton, Burnley and Newcastle I think could pick up more points between now and the end of the season than Leeds will.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I know Leeds fixtures have been tough recently, but they could really be in trouble.

15th Leeds Played 26, 23 points.
16th Everton played 23, 22 points
17th Newcastle played 24, 22 points
18th Burnley player 23, 20 points

Right now I think I fancy Leeds to go down, all of Everton, Burnley and Newcastle I think could pick up more points between now and the end of the season than Leeds will.

45 minutes for the mighty champions of Europe to turn it around to then average a point a game for Prem safety !

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good to see Kulusevski and Elanga doing well... cant remember the last time Sweden had three good wingers.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ha! Why did he dither so much and waste their best opportunity to score! I don't care, it was funny he did.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's why they're called The Brighton of the North. :lol:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Doesn’t matter who you are playing or what injuries you have, if you concede ten unanswered goals in two matches at this stage of the season you’re seriously in the shit.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Doesn’t matter who you are playing or what injuries you have, if you concede ten unanswered goals in two matches at this stage of the season you’re seriously in the shit.

This was always going to happen with this Leeds team - they can be exciting going forward but can't defend - and once teams figured out how to knobble their attacking threat, losses by mutilple goals were always on the cards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here