Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 24/11 - 26/11

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Would like to see the replay for that City penalty again (and the claim a minute or so before). Gut reaction at the time was that it was a foul, but whether that proves to be the case or not will be interesting. Always felt like the ref was going to give the second one because he turned down the first one.

Couldn't give a shit, we're back up to ninth.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Would like to see the replay for that City penalty again (and the claim a minute or so before). Gut reaction at the time was that it was a foul, but whether that proves to be the case or not will be interesting. Always felt like the ref was going to give the second one because he turned down the first one.

First one looked more of a pen than the second (although I thought that was as well).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Couldn't give a shit, we're back up to ninth.

Oh don't get me wrong: I hope they lose and I don't actually care if it is a wrong decision. It was more because, as I've already voiced, it feels like Huddersfield have had the rub of the green a lot this season, and if that turns out to be a poor decision, then it might be a sign that their luck is changing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Van La Parra can be such a petulant cheat at times.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh don't get me wrong: I hope they lose and I don't actually care if it is a wrong decision. It was more because, as I've already voiced, it feels like Huddersfield have had the rub of the green a lot this season, and if that turns out to be a poor decision, then it might be a sign that their luck is changing.

I'm sticking pins in my Wagner doll.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Huddersfield fans certain they have been hard done by by ref - they haven’t but it shows how emotion gets to you.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Referee not giving much to Huddersfield here.

I've not actually thought there was a lot to give so far. The Walker & Van La Parra thing just looked like a coming together to me, if anything Walker tried to pull away from him. Clear dive from Fernandinho penalised too, though if Van La Parra had actually connected with his dreadful attempted challenge, he'd probably have been in trouble.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
11 - a - side mixed martial arts at the moment.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
11 - a - side mixed martial arts at the moment.

You can't beat an audience of angry Yorkshiremen either. I bet it's like a Geoffrey Boycott* convention around that commentary box right now.

*just after he's been run out on 99 against Australia, on his birthday

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
BBC showing Udders with 20% possession and zero shots on target .

Jammy gits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
City struggling to break down an 11 man defence........amazing ‘successful passes 2nd half’ stat - 16 Hudds, 285 City.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Ok so maybe City will not get a cricket score - can they just get a win now please?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
They owe their bus parking instructor a few drinks tonight.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
City- 285 successful passes this half. Huddersfield: 16 :ohmy:

For all that, the Huddersfield keeper hasn't been overly stretched that often, and City still need to find a way to break down the two banks of defenders.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What exactly does Tom Ince do at Premier League level? This Quaner is an absolute donkey, but is also the sort of guy who could easily scramble an ugly late winner.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hallelujah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here