Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 24/11 - 26/11

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would be quite happy if the score stayed like this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is the camera shaking or is it me?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think that is a good result, do see the logic in seeing if 3 clubs get cut adrift but at laest this way both sides only creep nearer and we stay ahead of Leicester

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think that is a good result, do see the logic in seeing if 3 clubs get cut adrift but at laest this way both sides only creep nearer and we stay ahead of Leicester

I agree. Keep as many clubs in the mix as possible, both clubs failed to gain a juicy three points and neither gained momentum from this match.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Best result was clearly a Leicester win. A draw is good though

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A decent result for us, when any two clubs playing each other in the bottom half of the table share points

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maximum points available to our rivals, 3 points. Minimum, 2. Total number of points won tonight, 2.

I am not a mathematician, but I am sufficiently versed in NSC to know that some idiot will tell me that 3 points against our favour is 'better' than 2.

Oh, the chap two above :facepalm:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maximum points available to our rivals, 3 points. Minimum, 2. Total number of points won tonight, 2.

I am not a mathematician, but I am sufficiently versed in NSC to know that some idiot will tell me that 3 points against our favour is 'better' than 2.

Oh, the chap two above :facepalm:

This.

Unless they’re hoping for the “three clubs cut adrift early season, until May” theory, with WHU one of the three. Which has never happened before and never will. Some struggling clubs will improve, some mid table clubs will crash.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Incredibly there’s every chance we’re going to still be 9th after this round of fixtures, and not even just be way of our impressive goal difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here