Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 20-22/1/24

Jimmy Grimble

How West Ham are where they are in the table I don't know. The commentary bloke just said 'it's what good teams do'. West Ham are not a good team they are awful.
Was about to post similar. Flashes of individual brilliance from Kudus and Bowen won them a lot of games earlier in the season. I hope it’s not sustainable.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The Crystal Palace fans have just unveiled a banner in the away end which reads: "Wasted potential on and off the pitch, weak decisions taking us backwards."

So they weren't expecting an away win then? :lolol:

How West Ham are where they are in the table I don't know. The commentary bloke just said 'it's what good teams do'. West Ham are not a good team they are awful.
But we are a good team, let's see if we get a result up there....
For them it's grinding out a result somehow, just like they've done against us twice.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
But we are a good team, let's see if we get a result up there....
For them it's grinding out a result somehow, just like they've done against us twice.
Yeah let's see how we do but that's nothing to do with my opinion that West Ham play dire, awful football. I'm my book a good team is one that once recalls gladly gently savouring a good whisky sitting by the fire in your slippers. No one will reminisce about this West Ham lot, they are shite to watch.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was about to post similar. Flashes of individual brilliance from Kudus and Bowen won them a lot of games earlier in the season. I hope it’s not sustainable.
They’re a totally different team with Kudus and Paqueta. Without those two they’re awful.

I’m quite looking forward to Saturday having watched this though. Wilder doesn’t seem to have improved anything.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Idiotic that they needed VAR to confirm that Sheff Utd red card. WTF are the match officials for? The assistant referee was about a yard away from where it happened

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh no, Brewster out for next week - heavens to murgatroyd what are we to do?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Idiotic that they needed VAR to confirm that Sheff Utd red card. WTF are the match officials for? The assistant referee was about a yard away from where it happened
Not mentioned last night but before a Brentford goal Forest had a corner from an attack that was clearly a yard offside.

It felt like a 'VAR will sort it out' non decision.
Obviously VAR couldn't get involved so the corner went ahead.

This felt like much the same 'Ill acknowledge the foul but let VAR do the hard yards'.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Yeah let's see how we do but that's nothing to do with my opinion that West Ham play dire, awful football. I'm my book a good team is one that once recalls gladly gently savouring a good whisky sitting by the fire in your slippers. No one will reminisce about this West Ham lot, they are shite to watch.
I suppose if you're drinking whisky sitting by the fire all you need wear are slippers?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Haha.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Go on Moyes say 'my team didn't do enough to win the game'.

Jimmy Grimble

Decent result for us.

If Hughton could sort his shit out and make sure Ghana go far in AFCON then West Ham will keep dropping points without Kudus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here